Watch fits the photo (actually nicer looking than in photo), the description is perfect and it works great. Very happy with purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The watch is beautiful; seems to be of great quality.
After working along side a company designing watches at the art and design school that i attend, i became increasingly fonder of watches in general. I set out to find a unique, budget friendly watch. After searching through dozens of pages, i came across the Stuhrling brand, and i have to say, i was immediately intrigued. The "Winchester" series (albeit not the series this watch is from) by Stuhrling was, in my opinion, amazing. The designs were so unique. After weighing the options, i decided upon this one, for the other ones were fantastic aesthetic designs...but not very practical from a usability standpoint. Sooooo, on to the watch. The automatic movement works great, i have had no problems thus far and i've owned the watch for about 3 months now. I've read reviews of broken watches on arrival, but i had no issues with that. Also, reviews stating that is has a cheap band, i would disagree with, as the company that i worked with had leather of the same quality, though their watches are quite a bit more expensive. The movement is a lot of fun to just watch (pun intended) and it looks better in person than in the pictures. it will stay wound for about a day and a half without wearing it after it's totally wound. Overall, it's a great watch, and i've received numerous compliments. Stuhrling is a great brand, and i truly appreciate their designs.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better in person, although very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality and I disagree with reviews saying "feels cheap"