This is a unique watch to say the least. My friends who are interested in time pieces remarked on the design as well as the artistic face on the watch. I keeps perfect time. If anyone is into a one of a kind time piece, great craftsmanship and an accurate watch, the regulator is made for them.
this is a real fine time piece that belies its price. It looks and feel like a watch 3 or 4 times the price. If you always wanted a classic regulator but didn't want to spend $1000, then you will totally enjoy this piece. Spend $100 on a better strap like an aftermarket black croc and this will be a unique dressy complication that will be at home with a tux or business suit.
I bought this watch as an anniversary gift for my husband. First of all, it's absolutely stunning. The features are incredible. It's more than a watch - it's a timepeice, and an affordable one at that! The craftsmanship is beautiful. It's just the right size for an average guy - not too thin, not too bulky. I would buy this watch for anyone you want to impress with your watch research skills. The back has a little open section in which you can see the insides working. It's neat! I got the watch in the mail (comes in a great box!) and I thought it was broken until I realized it had to be wound(the watch needs to be wound if you don't wear it often - as it runs on movement) . The instructions looked kind of intimidating at first but once I read them, it was easy to set the time, date, etc. The minute hand is the big one, which makes a lot of sense and I wish all watches were like that. The clasp was a little difficult to get the hang of at first because it's a folding clasp and he's never had something so nice. My husband gets compliments all of the time, he's so proud!
a good size watch .band tricky to get used to if you never encountered one like it before
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
The only issue I have is that the strap is way too long, unfortunately I'll have to buy a new one. If you have write size of 6.5 inches you will have to do the same.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image on the site looks more towards white but it's actually silver
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!!!
If you wait long enough, the price will always come down, waited 2 years for this one and I am very pleased. Great quality and excellent price for a good automatic.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The face looks white in picture caused by light but its silver
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is my second Stuhrling
The only thing that keeps it from 5 stars is the strap. For me I am going to order another one to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Did not do it justice, much better on the wrist.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
My husband loves watches and is a little picky. He loved it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even nicer in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful craftmanship
Stylish and nice looking watch but that is where it ends. I purchased this self winding watch knowing it would not keep time like quartz but am very disappointed. Even with regular manual winding the watch looses minutes a day. Unreliable timepiece. The metal part of the wrist band broke the first week, normal use. Suggest a good Timex or similar brand for half the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was the same
- How accurate was the sizing? As expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
The watch came days early in perfect condition and in a beautiful box suitable for gift giving. I've worn it for several day and it's keeping perfect time. This watch is both functional and stylish. Particularly unique is the moon dial, reminiscent of grandfather clocks.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
Beautiful dress size,40mm never too big. Stunning coin edged stainless steel case has gorgeous finish/polish...an eye catcher. The rolling wave and guilloche solae dial patterns are superbly done by 30 or more hydraulic strikes ...great detail outside the chapter ring too. I really like the cobalt blue hands (they sparkle), especially the long oar shaped minute hand. The seconds subdial with date and sun moon window are other nice to have features. The black leather double deployant strap is not too stiff and very comfortable. It is a very accurate...keeps time to within a few seconds a day. The threaded case back with Krystena back allows a good view of the jeweled movement and autorotor. This one is a joy to wear.
I bought this watch as a gift for my father, a college professor, to thank him for putting on a beautiful wedding for me and my fiance. He LOVED the watch! I also was very pleased to see it in person when it arrived, and felt I had made the right choice -- the blue hands give it a very unique look, which I really liked. The packaging itself was lovely, as well. All in all, I was completely satisfied and pleased with this purchase, and, most importantly, my father was delighted with it as well!