Price and metal make says everything. The incompetent putz who bought this ring because he is a cheap ass and can't invest in atleast a 100 gold band got exactly what he paid for. The ad says "STERLING SILVER" what part of that does not tell you what it's made out of?!?!? Word of advice: Don't ever buy sterling silver for something that has meaning or is meant to "last forever" I bet that ring lasted as long as your marraige.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Low grade, as expected for a sterling silver ring for this price.
I hadn't worn this ring for more than 12 hours when it started to turn my finger green. I don't know what metal the ring is made from, but whatever it is, it is cheap. This ring isn't even worth 5 dollars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? There is no writing on the inside of the band.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality.