Have worn these earrings with other silver and turquoise jewelry, and it's a good match for most American turquoise. These are not so big as to look out of proportion. They are comfortable, not pinching and not losening to fall off. I've had many compliments on them.
Wow - pleasantly surprised at how pretty & adorable these earrings are. Yes - they are small & slender - EXACTLY as pictured. However more striking in person. There are little bands of opal inlay that give them extra sparkle - subtle, elegant, and very pretty. Would order these again in a heartbeat. Extremely happy with this purchase. Uncertain why others would rate them less than a 5 accordiing to size, as the dimensions/size are clearly indicated in the description. If I could give them a 10 - I would. I highly recommend them - for the money, they're more than worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are slender & small - exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY ACCURATE -
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality & craftsmnaship
these earrings are lovely......but know that they are as slender as pictured. There is a tiny inlay of opal which sparkles.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well-made
It wouldn't have mattered how small or large they were, these earrings are really wonderful craftsmanship. And with them being turquoise, you can't lose. I'm sure they will be noticed. People will want a closer look at them too. They are just so darn adorable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are so sweet and tiny. Smaller than I thought, but they are still so beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit smaller, but I'd rather they be smaller than larger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of these earrings are wonderful. It's a shame they are so small you really have to look closely to see the design and crafstmanship.
Bought these for someone who likes smaller earrings. These are dainty, yet lovely. Lots of sparkle to them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product looks better than picture
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Earrings were elegant and had excellent craftsmanship. The opal and the turquoise together are quite striking, but sticking them in a small plastic bag and putting them in a cheap looking box really takes away from the quality of the product. Especially if you are giving them as a gift. Went out and bought nice boxes to put them in.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Visually the color was very good, but appeared to be a little larger than actual size.
- How accurate was the sizing? Measured size was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
Very unhappy with this purchase. These earrings appeared larger but they are tiny tiny tiny. So small it's hard to see the details.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? poorly
- How accurate was the sizing? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap
I would rate these earrings as a 6 on a scale of 1 - 10. Cute, well made, but small.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The earrings are smaller than I had envisioned.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made
I'm sorry to say I can't recommend these earrings to anyone. I've never wore them, that's how disappointed I am with them. Very small, not even an inch; I ordered these earring because I love Turquoise, I have a lot of Turquoise. Not worth the price, not what I expected, I honestly recommend these earrings to anyone. Sorry but these definitely get my "Thumbs down".
These earrings are so tiny, I think maybe they might be OK for a tween, or someone who has really short hair and is conservative. Otherwise, totally forgettable, almost invisibe, disappointing. Probably not even worth sending them back.
It seems like we all expect the jewelry here to be much bigger in person and these were no exception. But they truly are delicate and beautiful with the little opal bands on them. Great for summer wear! The post is a very thick and long post, so you can't sleep in these as they really dig in. The color was great, had a little bit of matrix in it. They're handmade so they don't match exactly, but I really love these anyway and wouldn't hesitate to give them as a gift to a teen, a turquoise lover, or to someone who doesn't wear huge pieces of jewelry. These are very nice and dainty!