beautiful ring, not gaudy - stones are clear & well cut. setting is well made. so glad it bought it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? absolutely accurate - I measured it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice
I love overstock so my son gave me an overstock giftcard for Christmas. He had no idea what I'd like and left it to me to order. Of course it took several months to choose something from the multitude of offerings. I selected this ring because yellow topaz is my birthstone and I thought it looked like a nice "dinner" ring. It is more beautiful than pictured. My son grins everytime someone asks about the ring and I tell them he gave it to me as a gift. We don't reveal the price and always get a WOW response. Good job overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
This is a beautiful piece of jewelry and I love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks to be good quality, but do not wear it continuously
This ring is very impressive in size and color. It takes up the whole width of your finger but is very comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The golden stones were really almost orange
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Construction of the rings is very good
I liked the look of this ring in the pictures, when I received it, the ring was perfect. It is comfortable to wear and looks nice on my finger, I get some nice comments from many people when they see it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
Stones are large without being overwhelming. I have the matching earring and pendant which go well with brown or yellow dresses.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very high quality for the price
this ring is much nicer than i thought .It is also larger, but thats fine with me. Fits very comfortably. I am very pleased.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes, but nicer
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
This ring has perfect clarity. The citrine stones are a lighter yellow than the picture, and the smokey quartz is lighter and even more beautiful as well. The band is very sturdy and thick, not really thin like some rings I have. With that said, it is true to size and will stay in place well since the band is a good width. The band is about 4mm in thickness toward to setting, and narrows out toward the bottom at 2 mm. It is a striking ring, the stones are a great size--large without looking gaudy. Not as sparkly as I'm used to, but very clean looking. My one complaint, which is why I gave this ring a "4" out of 5, is that the center stone--the smokey quartz--is loose. When I tap on the sterling silver setting around it, you can easily hear the stone moving around. In fact, as I sit here typing, I here it moving around and jingling in the setting. I will have to take it to a jeweler to get this problem fixed, since it could end up in a lost stone. Other than that, AWESOME ring, and I definitely recommend buying it for yourself or a friend., it is truly a great value.
This ring was purchased for my boyfriend's mother. We haven't given it to her yet, so we don't have her reaction. In my opinion, the ring is "alright". It doesn't really sparkle and is kind of dull. The band is a good width and feels sturdy. Despite its size, the ring remains fairly light-weight and should not be a burden to wear. The quality of the stones is superb and the Citrine is gorgeous.
I purchased this ring and the matching earrings as a gift for our office manager. She loved them. The size was exact and the color and quality absolutely great. I would definitely recommend this ring and don't forget the earrings to match!
The ring is very pretty, but the colors are not as dark as the picture suggests which I prefer for the quartz as it is almost black in the picture... it's really a very pretty brown. The stones ARE bright and I see no real flaws in them, but they are gigantic! No real problem there unless you like to wear a number of rings on one hand (I personally, do not). There is only one issue which is the reason for only 4 stars, the middle stone became loose the first time I wore it, and I am worried it may fall out. No big issue to fix. A very pretty yet simple piece. I like it and will keep it.
I loved this ring when I saw it and ordered it with the matching earrings, I am dissapointed in the color of the citrine stones. They are not yellow in the ring they are more orange like maybe topaz in color. The earrings are yellow and don't match the ring. Because I bought them as a set I am disappointed in the color. It is a beautiul ring.
The ring is very beautiful and the stones very large so expect comments from family about that (who may think that you are indulging yourself)....well you are! For the low price you are getting something very extravagant. This is a excellent buy. I'm going to get the earrings and necklace that match now because I love the ring so much!