I didn't expect good quality diamonds since they were extremely cheap, however the "925 sterling silver" is also not up to par. I don't know how you can change the quality and still call it .925 but I have normal ears that are rarely bothered by the quality of earrings. This is the worst reaction I have ever had to a pair of earrings. They are certainly not .925 sterling like they claim to be. My ears are bleeding and infected. I had them pierced over 20 years ago so this is not a reaction due to newly pierced ears. I would never recommend these to anyone. SAVE YOUR MONEY.
To start with the stones did not match in size, total weight 1 1/2 ct.. One was full of black pepper like spots, but clear in color, the other was totally cloudy, and the post was bent. The gift box was the cheapest thing the lid was off center and the cardboard that holds the earrings in place was to small for the box. Save your money - I sent them back. Very unhappy, Had a great Lady from Salt Lake handling/helping with the returns.
I had my ears pierced for the 4th time and wanted something small and stunning in the new spot on my ear. The earrings look beautiful in the size I purchased and glisten in the sunlight. Beautiful pair of earrings for the price. I will definitely purchase again from this seller.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture did not show the true beauty of the earrings
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is excellent.
I should have read the reviews before I made the purchase. All of the reviews are pretty must the same and here is mine: I have seen a better product real or fake at the dollar store. It is a shame that anyone would ethically sell this product especially for the price. They are so cloudy they should not even be called Diamonds and they SHOULD'NT cost what they cost. The earrings are two different sizes, the threads on the posts don't even match and one of the so cold diamonds is scratched. Even worse is if I do not take a store credit I have to pay for the return. Very Disappointed.
If you don't have a lot to spend on "diamond" stud earrings don't waste it on these. Get yourself a pair of CZ studs instead.You will no doubt be happier.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photo make the cut of the diamonds look great - in reality the cut is pretty poor
- How accurate was the sizing? These were larger than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Settings seem fine, but the diamonds are poorly cut