I love My wedding ring! It matches my real diamond engagement ring. Due to unfortunate circumstances we couldn't afford the real thing but no one can tell, I get so many compliments on it. I've had it since March, it is now mid July. I"m a bartender. My hands are always in water with detergent & I use my left hand to open beer bottle the stones are still brilliant and not a scratch on it. So if you're in the same boat as I am don't worry just go for it! You'll be very satisfied. I think this ring will last a very long time but the way I look at it is, even if it only lasts 2 years it was well worth it for the price. Who knows by that time hopefully our situation will be better and I can get the real thing! If that happens hopefully I'll be able to find the same style.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
It was a beautiful ring it was just not what I was looking for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was actually larger than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
This ring has a very nice feel to it. It looks lovely and sparkly. Check the ring carefully as one of the tiny stones on the outside fell out. Overstock replaced it immediately and I have had no problems with the second ring. It has nice weight, lovely sparkle and is a really nice ring.
This is an absolutely beautiful ring. It is the perfect size to wear with another ring or by itself. I have heard some good things and bad things about Rhodium plated rings and I really hope I do not have any major wear issues with it.
I was very disappointed. I've purchased fakes elsewhere that were higher quality. I could move the stones with my fingernail, the space is that wide between the stones. The stones are cloudy...the ring overall looked liked I'd been wearing it for a year and never cleaned it. Maybe this was a return and no one cleaned it before restocking...but I will also be returning it too (which is a pain I pretty much resent). The product arrived ahead of schedule, so I'll give this two stars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones have spaces between them (and you can move them). Stones are cloudy.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine, but a very uncomfortable band.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair
While the ring matched the catalogue image as best it could, the square stones do not radiate facets of light as well as round stones do. So, it's not sparkly unless it's under those tiny halogen lights. The size is accurate but the ring is thinker than expected and therefore, a bit more uncomfortable to wear. The quality is perhaps a bit less well made than a few other brands but it is passable.
Beautiful ring, excellent price and worth every penny.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the product, of course, was a lot more spectacular than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? completely accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. one of the best quality rings I have ever ordered
I had to return the ring because it was a little too big. I bought it to wear with my wedding set I already have (on the other side of the engagement ring) but it stood a little too high and didn't look right with my other rings. I really wish it would've worked out bc the ring was beautiful!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? I would say its right on. It wasn't offered in a half size so it was a little big on me
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I put it up next to my diamond band and the only difference was this band was super shiny (my band is 10 yrs old)