This ring is beautiful! :) I am a gemologist and have worked extensively in the jewelry field and elsewhere, this ring would retail for $500-$600, perhaps more. The finishing work and quality of cast is on par with gold rings. The channel setting of the stones is really even and well-done. I purchased the protection plan because channel settings are, in my opinion and in general, not the most sound of setting styles but that is not a short-coming of this ring, just something you should be aware of if you're purchasing a ring of that sort. I would recommend the protection plan. This can easily be used as an engagement or wedding band (Which is our intent) or as a really classy fashion statement. Beautiful ring, great value: another wonderful Overstock deal! :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well-Represented
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Ring is very beautiful but is covered in hairline scratches. Stained my finger dark black (???) after wearing it for twelve hours. VERY easy to scratch. After one day of wearing it at an office job it had multiple small dings in it :( Very disappointing considering this was the engagement ring for me and my partner. I don't understand how all the previous reviews are so great considering the poor quality of this .935 silver. I'm planning on buying a white gold band instead.
He really loves the ring, and most jewelers will tell you that black diamonds don't shine alone! As soon as he pulled out the ring - bling! Great buy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the $$$$
My Fiancee loves his band and can't wait for us to say I do in order to showcase his ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. strong and had a great gloss
Bought this ring (1 carat) for my husband and he loves it. The silver band is substantial and the black diamonds sparkle....the price and quality cannot be beat! You won't be disappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
Superb quality, We were very very pleased. I thought for the price, it would not be as beautiful, but when it arrived, I was totally blown away
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image did not compare at all. IT WAS SO MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE PICTURE
- How accurate was the sizing? ACCURATE
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Diamonds were shining, the silver was very heavy, nice quality, could not have asked for a prettier ring.
this looks more like a thick ladies band than being made for a man. well made but definitely not his style. sent right back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
Although this is overall a very nice ring and especially for the price compared to $500 in stores, we have gone through the ringer with Overstock.com. The first ring we received was nice but we noticed one of the diamonds had some sort of weird defect in it so we sent it back. After waiting for a while and going through numerous steps, they shipped a replacement and when it got here, it was the completely wrong ring! So now, we are going on a month and a half of dealing with them and still have no ring. Beware when you buy an expensive product from them!
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Diamond was defective
My husband loved it. He said it was pimp! LOL!! He shows it off to everyone. My husband is not easy to please but this got his immediate and complete approval.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? It started at size 10 and was just a little loose on his finger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The silver was a little scuffed up when we got it but my husband did not seem bothered by it at all.
I had been eyeing this ring for a few months at a major dpartment store. I was actually waiting for it to go on sale because they were asking $600 for it! Then I thought to look online for the ring, googling the exact descrption and low and behold Overstock had the SAME ring, $400 cheaper. I went back to the store with the Overstock ad right on my phone and compared every specification, it was exactly the same. So when i told the sales rep about the major price difference (just to see what he would say) he encouraged me to buy it off Overstock, which I was going to do anyway! Long story short we got the ring, it is handsome and sophisticated just like my hubby! Buy it, you wont be disappointed :-)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful craftmanship, nice details!
I love this ring. My wife bought me this beautiful ring for our 10 year annv. however, I work as a nurse and constantly washing my hands that the silver plated wore off quickly. i've dropped it a couple of times and it has some dings and dangs on it. Yes it is awesome ring and I get compliments everyday on it. I do wish it was gold. I did clean it with silver cleaner and left it on too long and now it is tarnished. so I am now going to have to purchase another one. But, if your careful and not too active this is the ring for you!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quaility is good. However, remember it is silver not gold
This ring is beautiful and the price could not be beat. they shipped on a timely manner and i was surprised on time and beauty of the ring, i recommend this site to everyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it show the ring amazingly
- How accurate was the sizing? a perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is an amazing and beautiful ring
Pictures do not do this ring justice. The SS is far more polished compared to the photograph, and the stones are more closely set together. Very rich look and feeling. Numerous compliments on a fine piece of jewelry.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
So we looked at almost every jewerly store out there before my husband fell in love with this ring. At the time we were still trying to pay off the cost of our wedding before it took place so we didn't buy it right away. Last month just before our big wedding for our family (1st wedding was informal so we wanted a big wedding for everyone to be able to come to) took place I purchased the ring as a surprise gift for him to put on his finger instead of his plain Tungsten ring that he had been wearing for 9 months since we first got married. I searched online because I wanted a white gold ring instead of silver, but couldn't find one that I thought he would love as much as he loved this one. I was in love with the ring myself when I found it here at Overstock for $$$ versus the $499 that the local store was asking!!! So I purchased it. It arrived quickly and looked beautiful. Everything about the ring is perfect. If I could change anything it would be white gold because sterling silver cannot be sized, but other than that it's an awesome ring for a low price! And yes I knew before we bought it that it couldn't be sized!
I purchased this ring for my husband for Valentine's Day and he loved it; I guess I loved it, also! Before Valentine's Day, I couldn't help but to show it off to my son, his wife and friends. I love the way this ring matched his skin and now I am looking for a Black Diamond Bracelet to match.