I ordered this ring for my spouse after we miscarried twins. It is attractive, very shiny and the tear drop is small and looks nice. The only issue with this ring is that it seems to scratch very easily. Other than that, no complaints!
Ordered this for myself and when I got the ring in the mail all my family members went crazy they could not believe the price of the ring or where I got it from, they also all want one. So my present buying is very easy for birthdays and so forth. Just ordered my second one for my daughter and then two for my nieces will be coming soon. It is a great way for our family to show that we all miss my father who passed in 2005 and that he is always on our minds. I have not taken my off since I got it and it looks like white gold so goes with everything. I also used customer chat and they where not just helpful but very nice, and there was someone there. Nice to have real customer service and a company who really cares about you whether your order is 25 dollars or 2500 dollars. Will be doing alot more shopping on this site.
I had only recently learned of the tear symbol as a sign of mourning. So when I found this ring I wanted to bring it into my life as a reminder of those loved ones I miss every day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I did not realize that the tear drop was a cut out, but seeing it in person I bought another right away.
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size guide.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Sturdy and well made. But, will scrach easy due to high polish.
I love my ring. I look at it and it reminds me of my husband everyday. He passed away 2 years ago. It does not turn my finger green which many rings do. Thank you Phyllis
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
The product was as advertised. Would have rated higher if it hadn't arrived tarnished. Did like the fact that the teardrop on the ring is a cutout and not just gold colored. Much nicer with the cutout. Ring purchased as a memorial to a lost loved one and meets that purpose for me.
A Silver .925 Memorial Ring in a 2-tone blue ring box. I was very pleased to see my order arrived so promptly.It is a beautiful Memorial ring with a cut-out tear drop.I purchased this ring to wear on my thumb.It reminds me that my Daughter is not far, but always with me.I give a AAA rating on this piece! :)
I was so happy with these memorial rings and the time the team got them here. I was so happy and so were the ones I gave them to. Thank you so much!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? These were the exact ones I saw.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was great for each of them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was perfect just as the price.
Ok, so It was a debate between this and the other memorial ring with the gold tear drop. I chose this because my mom is very simple. I "thought" the ring was silver with like an engraved teardrop. Not so. The ring actually has a cutout- a hole where the tear is, so you can see your skin through the hole. Kind of makes it weird when your trying to make out what the "hole' is. It's still dainty and pretty- just not what I thought...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not quite but close
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems sturdy
We bought the ring for our dear friend who lost his only son this year. I had the inside of the ring engraved with his son's name. I think it made a very lasting impression. He wears it all the time and seemed very touched bythe sentiment behind the teardrop cut out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked even better than the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was right on the money
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very satified with the quality of the ring. It was a nice weight and the band thickness was substantial as well
Beautiful ring, thicker than i expected. It does make me think of my son everytime i look at it :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? There is a hole where the teardrop is, you can't tell that by the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect, it you use there sizing chart make sure you measure the quarter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great qualits
The image appears to have a stone, however it is just a hole in the shape of a tear drop. I still really like the ring, just don't expect a stone. I've had the ring for about a year, and wear it every day. It does not look worn or old. It is still shinny and in good condition. For the money, the ring is a very good value.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image appears to have a stone, however there is not. It is just a hole in the ring in the shape of a tear drop.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. holds up well
This ring is very simple, almost Too simple, but will suffice for everyday wear. The quality is fine, size is true. My only problem is that it rotates around constantly on my right ring finger and is deeply scratched on the bottom flanking the cutout.......which should be the top side. Perhaps a jeweler can buff out the damage but short of a ring guard, the shank will still roll upsidedown. The ring's sentiment is lovely but unfortunately, the mechanics do not work for me.