These are supposed to be sterling silver, but they look like they are made of aluminum or tin. I am allergic to gold so all the jewelry I wear is sterling silver and all the sterling I have dealt with are sturdy and durable whereas this set looked like some plastic rings u would get out of the bubble gum machine. I wouldn't recommend buying this set unless ur buying them for a child and they are definitely not worth $XXX.
The only word to describe this product is: JUNK. I understand you get what you pay for, but $100 is not exactly cheap to come by anymore... These rings are comparable to 25 cent rings you would get out of a bubble vending machine, lightweight and flimsy. I've purchased many sterling silver rings in the past for a comparable prices and never have I been so disappointed as I was with these.
My wife fell in love with these rings. They look beautiful on our hands. The most important thing is she is very happy with them. We may get more expensive rings down the road, but for the price these are nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fair for the price
they are worth the price that I paid the only reason that I took one star away is be cause they are sized wrong .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Close
- How accurate was the sizing? Not accurate at all sized smaller than stated
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it seems to be very good