I wanted to hop online an write a review for his pretty ring right away - I received my Claddagh ring in the mail today and am very happy with the purchase! The ring arrived in a simple white box and bubble envelope via USPS very quickly, the packaging ensured the ring made it to me with no dents or scratches. For the price - I've very happy with the ring, it feels nice and dainty on my hand, but doesn't feel like it will break. True to size. If you're looking fo a Claddagh ring with a little sparkle, it's found you!
The ring is much smaller than in the picture, but it is porportionate. It is beautiful and I love it. Everyone I have showed it to has said how beautiful it is. The diamonds are small and I was afraid that they were going to easily snag and fall out, but they haven't. The metal has not bent at all either, which is very good for such a delicate ring. I wear the ring often and it is one of my favorites!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes it matches, but it looks bigger in the picture.
- Did the product fit true to size? It fits perfectly! The sizing chart was very helpful.
- How is the quality of the product? The quality is very fine.
My 11 year old daughter purchased this ring. She is thrilled and I am jealous. It is a beautiful ring, that is neither too big nor too small. The rhodium plating gives it a gorgeous shine. The small diamond chips provide a nice accent without making the ring look cheap. This ring is an excellent value for the price. I would recommend it for teens and adults with smaller/slimmer hands. On hands with larger knuckles, it might look too dainty, given the open design of the ring.
Perfect gift for the nieces graduation. This lovely ring will become a cherished reminder of the occasion, and an heirloom that recalls the family heritage. I actually had to order more rings for the family who absolutely loved this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality
i just received the ring. it looks great and was just what i wanted. my only objection would be that it is very light and feels like it would break or bend at any second. it is a little snug on my finger but it fits so that is ok.
- How accurate was the sizing? a little small on the size its very snug on my finger. i think i should have went up a size but it still fits.
This ring is exactly how it is displayed. The price is below what you would pay for in the stores. I am so so so happy with this ring and the other products I have order. The size was right on. It is a perfect fit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Its exactly like it looks
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is well if not worth more then I paid
I guess it was pretty good for the price, however I have skin allergies and after wearing it for a little while it started to irritate my finger. I'm not suppose to have allergies to sterling silver which is why that's mostly all I buy, but this is supposedly sterling silver and my fingers get itchy and red after wearing it for longer than 10 hours.
thin band will not last if wearing everyday although the design is beautiful. The craftsmanship is good. Makes a nice gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not for an everyday ring
My daughter turned 16 this month and I had been trying to think of something special to get her. She has always wanted an Irish Claddagh ring since we are of Irish decent. I do a fair amount of shopping at Overstock and wonder if they carried Chaddagh rings. I was please to find that they had many to choose from but this ring in particular caught my eye because of the delicate style. So I purchased two ...one for her and one for myself so that we would remember our love. loyalty and friendship on her special day. She was delighted with the ring as was I...thanks Overstock for helping make my daughters birthday special and affordable!! We have received many compliments on our rings, they are true to the picture. Delicate but of good and sturdy quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
My wife had always wanted a Claddagh ring. For Christmas I decided to get her one. My wife doesn't like flashy jewelry and is not a big fan of jewelry in general. I searched for a ring that was not overstated and had a lovely design and came across this ring. I read the other reviews and found that the width of the band would be perfect for my wife's little fingers. It was. It wasn't too big and wasn't too small. The only hard detail to see are the diamond accents but considering their size and the price I wasn't too concerned. Their placement did not detract from the overall ring - hence the word "accent."
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image of the ring was very accurate to the actual product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Using the printout from Overstock.com I was able to buy the perfect fit for my wife.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I would say that for the materials of the ring, the price was excellent.
So...I received this ring as a gift and I absolutely loved it. Although the person who gave it to me said it was white gold, I didn't care if it was real or not because the meaning behind it meant more to me than anything else. I give it three stars for the purpose this ring serves. Now, one of the cubic diamonds fell out of it after a week. It's really think and bends easily but I don't care I love it because my best friend gave it to me as a friendship ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
I purchased this ring for my daughter. The design was slightly different than the one I was replacing (she wore it constantly until it wore through) and I was worried she'd be disappointed with the differences but she loved it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product and product image were very much alike, except the size... It's more feminin in real life.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on