Butterfly charm is pretty on both sides. Cross charm is small but finished on both sides. Shell charm has more presence but finished on front side, back is hollowed out with no shinny finish. The clasp is a little hard to manage but hold well. For the cost you do get a nice charm. Pay more get more. As for the sizing that is a problem. Sizing should be listed in inches not millimeters. It took a while until I found out how to convert millimeter to inches but, I found a chart at jewelry source that converts 15mm to five eights inch. The charm including the clasp equals one inch in length which is enough to hang down from the bracelet. I am satisfied with my purchase. If I would want something bigger and better than I would go to fine jewelry.
The clip clasp is very helpful and easy to change to any necklace. I would recommend this to a friend
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact image
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
My girl liked the charm its brilliant silver and very pretty, just what she wanted. The only draw back is that it is rather small, i didn't realize how big the charm was. But over all im happy with what i received.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The only thing about this piece was the size so make sure you know what the size of the product you are looking at.
- How accurate was the sizing? probably correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality