I am creating a charm bracelet and wanted only 3D charms for it. The charm is decidedly 2D but well done from one side, though completely shiney so little detail shows up from a distance. However from the back, it is blah... flat as a pancake. Inappropriate for the look I was going for, I sent it back. I would love to have all charms photographed from the back as well so that all 3D charms can be seen to be hollow or solid. This charm is solid but reed-thin.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Would have liked to have had the flip or back side image as well
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. light wt.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I didn't read the size of the charm so I was surprised that it was a little smaller than I was expecting, but that is my own oversight. The charm is nice enough to wear on a small necklace or bracelet but if you're looking for a showy piece, this is not it. Still, it's very nice quality silver...and the crab is adorable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect as described...
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice Quality
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes