Was looking for a band of cubic zarconias to compliment my wedding band and this little number was exactly what I was after! My wedding band is white gold and although this ring is only available in sterling silver it looks just like white gold next to my band....nobody would ever know it was silver. I will say that that stones are smaller than I though, however, had they been bigger the fit wouldn't have been good as it would have rubbed my other fingers so even though they are on the small side.....it gives a big shine.
This just arrived and I put it on and it is lovely. I needed a replacement eternity band after mine was stolen at the gym. It is very delicate and looks great next to my real engagement ring. It isn't super sparkly though; medium sparkly I would say. It will do until I get a real one. Actually, I may not get a real one now!
I bought it to wear with my diamond engagement ring. The stones are on the smaller side but it is as it's pictured on the website. It's comfortable to wear and looks good on my finger by itself. i wear the band just about everyday and the shinyness and quality has really held up.I would recommend this band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality in looks and feel.
I wanted to get an inexpensive ring to wear with my real diamond/white gold engagement and wedding rings. It goes well with both and it even enhances my original rings! Adds the perfect amount of sparkle and it is not too flashy... simple but beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not exact but close
- How accurate was the sizing? I'm a size 4.75, and size 5 fit me perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. brilliant, delicate, dainty