i like it. i though it was appropriate but a little expensive. i guess you get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ok
- How accurate was the sizing? na
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very pretty
This charm was of a much heavier weight than ones seen in department stores. perfect for a charm bracelet
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was more than pleased a good value for the price
I like this charm a lot because I am 26 years old and need to always wear a medical alert necklace or bracelet because I have a heart condition, and this is a really nice subtle charm that is less obvious than other medical alert jewelry. I had purchased a medical alert bracelet, but really hated constantly seeing the bracelet and being reminded of my heart condition/mortality haha. Wearing this as a necklace is nice because you don't have to look at it all day like you do with a medical alert bracelet. Unfortunately, some people ask me if I'm a nurse when I wear this medical alert necklace, which doesn't happen with other medical alert necklaces that I have. Another downside is that you can't have anything engraved on this necklace. My hope is that emergency medical care givers will be wise enough to check my wallet if anything ever happens to me while I'm wearing this necklace as opposed to my other necklaces which have info engravings. Spending $25 on this is definitely worth it if you need to alert medical professionals about important health information. It could save your life in an emergency.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice silver