I had been wanting a blue diamond ring for quite a while when I found this item on overstock.com. Never before had I found a .5 carat center stone blue diamond ring for this price. So, I decided to give it a try. The ring that originally came in had a small chip and scratch on the center stone that was not really visible to the naked eye; I found it with my jeweler's loop. So, I asked for a replacement to be sent. The second ring that came in had a very long and clearly visible scratch on the center stone. I decided to keep the first ring. It has a nice deep blue color, whereas the second ring had a deep teal colored center stone. Overall, I am happy with my new ring. The round clear diamonds are nice to the naked eye and the silver sparkles. This ring is not, in my opinion, an heirloom or engagement quality ring, but it makes me smile.
Though the ring was gorgeous, seeing it in person, I realized it was too much for my hand. I wanted something much simpler, an,d therefore, returned the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, but, too "fancy" for me
My fiancée really loved this ring. She never wanted to take it off. The only reason I didn't give it the full number of stars is because they don't have half sizes for this ring and my fiancée is a half size, but other than that we both really liked it.
Big dissapointment in quality of the ring and quality control of the site. Received the ring from the return center which makes me think somebody just returned it due to stone being damaged. Stone has a very noticeable chip on it and few scratches. I really hope it goes back to manufacturer and not the next customer. If the blue stone wouldn't be damaged- i would still return the ring. Diamonds are very cloudy, siver is very light in color and just not a good quality of the ring for the price. Would not recommend to anyone.
A great little ring for the price. Just big enough to look like something on large hands. Well designed and made. Wish the white diamonds were a little clearer to match the blue diamond better, but all and all, I'm super pleased with this purchase!
this diamond ring was a big bold ring it is a stand out piece i were it with my white gold rings u cant tell the difference it is a very pretty ring u will love it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks as it shows
- How accurate was the sizing? perfact in size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ex
Beautiful piece. Much prettier than what you see in the picture. I had been looking at blue diamonds for a while and never saw one as beutiful as this one was. Good price. Delivered in a timely manner. Very satisfied with entire process.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much prettier than the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I bought this ring as an engagment ring for my girlfriend, she loved it, said it was perfect and even better then all the other ones we had picked out, I would reconment it to every one awsome buy for an awsome price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? really good, stone alittle lighter but i liked it better
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
Very pretty little ring - diamonds are very sparkly, but a little white. Also, seems a little expensive for silver.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
Beautiful ring! Only reason i gave it an overall rating of 4 instead of 5 is because the blue diamond has slightly visable imperfections in it.(a couple of black specs within the diamond) No surface chips or scrathes though. For the price i can't complain. Beautiful ring for the money! If you are looking at this ring and want it i'd recommend it.