OVERSTOCK BUYER SHOULD TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PRODUCT THEY BUY THIS ITEM SHOULD NEVER B UP TO BUY THE DIAMONDS ARE SOOOOO CLOUDLY THEY R WORTH NOTHING......... PLEASE TAKE THESE ITEMS OUT ...... DON'T BUY...A WASTE OF TIME AND , THEY CHARGE U 4 SENDING BACK.....
This ring came today and the diamonds are very cloudy and white and almost look more like pearls than diamonds. I will be returning this item and I would not recommend this to anyone looking for little sparklers because this is not it. They may be diamonds, but these aren't worth it.
I think it's a crap shoot. Some are beautiful and others aren't or the beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Buy it if you choose and send it back if you want-- apparently that is an option. Good luck.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I guess I got the not so shiny one
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like it, I wish it was more shiny. I guess I got the one that was sent back from NY
We got this thinking it would be the perfect addition to my engagement ring but when we got it the ring was awful and cloudy. If I would have read the description better I would have noticed the clarity on the rings were not good. We returned them the day we got them in the mail.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not well
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The diamonds were very cloudy and compared to my engagement ring it looked awful.
I bought two of these in a size 5 to wear on both sides of my 1/2ct three stone diamond ring which was also set in silver. I tried a band on here before with the same diamond grade (clarity and color) and it was no where near the same as this. Even though with this clarity grade it is cloudy but the sparkle remains. you can definitely tell they are diamonds and they accent my engagement ring really well. I get stares and compliments because they look so expensive as a set. I only found discoloration in on of the rings where one stone was noticeably darker and clearer but it doesn't bother me. I am a size 5 so the diamonds extended all but 2mm across my finger which worked out perfect. it frames my ring really well that way. I am definitely satisfied and the results I intended were far more than I expect to dazzle my ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? pretty good