I love this it looks like a million bucks, fits comfortably and sparkles like crazy
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly what I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautifully made
Love This Ring, lots of shine. Excellent price, looks like it cost much more.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The Ring looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Run a little small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I love this ring! Sure, I can agree with the one reviewer on the fact that the ring does not have the luster that higher priced diamond rings have, regardless this ring has character. The diamonds are on the opaque side, but, non-the-less, they still shine! I like how the ring reflects the light in a subtle way...beautiful and simple. It is well made and each diamond has a breathing hole in the setting of the ring. The ring fit perfect and I am very happy with it!
While the silver setting for this ring is gorgeous, I cannot recommend nor score well because the diamonds are horrible. I watched the ring while it had been on sale and sadly waited to order when the price shot from $50 to $70 and some change. I should never have ordered and returned right away. The diamonds ...really cannot be called diamonds, they are chips of something that appears to be glued down rather than set with prongs as it looks in the picture. Additionally the surface is flat without depth for the cone part of the diamond ...since there aren't any as I said. so it sits on your hand like a flat disc with flatly glued stones alternating with shiny paint to give the illusion of stone. Its terrible and I would not waste my money. This one goes back.
Overstock sent me the wrong size (2 sizes too small) so I am waiting for my correct size to be resent to me since I have returned the other ring. I was disappointed on that I wish the stones were more sprakling, but I believe after you place it a jewelry cleaner more sparkle can probably be achieved.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks as displayed
- How accurate was the sizing? Not sure
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
This ring is just as described on the site. I've received several compliments. It is a very pretty ring but a few of the diamonds are very dull and dirty looking. Overall I would recommend this ring to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks just like the one on site
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Few diamonds are dull looking
After reading such great reviews, I was really excited to buy this ring. However, the ring I received lacked sparkle. The diamonds were flat white, not clear at ALL. The ring looked like a semi-sparkly silver ring, I couldn't even see the flash of diamond unless I squinted. I'll return this asap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Meh...
I got this ring as a gift to myself. Sure some of the stones are not clear but there is a lot of shine even from a distance. I have worn this every day since I got it and the quality of the metal looks exactelly like it did when it arrived. I've had it a month already.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactely like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
Bought this for myself to wear on my middle finger as a "cocktail" ring. It's perfect for everyday or a night out. Not as sparkly as some, but then I didn't expect much from the price. The profile is low, so it is a good working day ring too. Glad I bought it.
i am an overstock gold customer who has heretofore been totally happy w all jewelry purchases...well i LAUGHED when i opened this. it looks like something you would "win" by putting a quarter into a machine at a crappy diner in nowheresville. quality is so bad. can't possible be sterling. no stones in it at all just hunks of metal tbd (bc it's not sterling). save your time and money. buy something else!
The diamonds are cloudy. So cloudy they appear to be white or grey. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up based on the price but after reading some reviews I figured it'd work for and occasional ring. It's going back, I'd be embarrassed to wear it.
I have bought several things from Overstock.com and this ring is by far my favorite. It is positively more then I thought it would be.I show it to everyone I can. I recommend Overstock to all my friends. This is by far my favorite shopping place.