I bought this ring as a "promise ring" to myself. I had been looking at it for a very long time and decided to buy it. Although my reciept said that it would take five to ten days to arrive (after a 3-day wait for it to get in the mail), I received my ring 3 days after I ordered it. The ring is even more gorgeous in person than on the website!! I don't think I've ever seen a nicer ring for this price. I am in love with this ring...I have only had it for two days and have had several people ask where I got it from.
For the price, this makes an excellent pinky ring. The diamonds aren't as small as I thought they would be. Sizing was exactly as it said. I am very happy with this purchase. I would recommend this ring for the price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
Well, my boyfriend got me this ring for my birthday and it was fantastic. I love it so much! The detail is magnificient and the stones hold perfectly. No complaints here ;) ;)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fantastic!
- How accurate was the sizing? Just perfect!
One of the stones fell out after having it only a few months. And another stone is now loose. This ring is a piece of crap, you get what you pay for! Invest in a nicer more expensive ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Poor!!!
I love this ring, looks beautiful and it fits my hand perfectly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly like the image
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
"dainty" is the right word for this ring but that isn't a bad thing. it's a nice, simple ring, something you could wear everyday or as a occasional accessory. be warned, being I2, it isn't clear but looks more like ice to me (kinda white or cloudy). but the stones are still pretty and larger than i expected. i think it's nice for the price - an inexpensive way to add a little sparkle to things. it would make a nice gift.
I got this ring as a graduation gift for my sister. I wanted to do diamonds, but nothing that looks like an engagement ring. The diamonds are really small, so I wouldn't recommend it as a wedding/engagement ring, but as a nice accent ring, it is GORGEOUS. Also, the diamonds are a lot clearer than I thought they might be.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
i initially loved the ring when it first came---simple and delicate. However after wearing it for a day I decided to return it. The setting has sharp points that hold the stones and the points cut into my finger. I still think its a pretty ring but I wouldn't recommend it because of the setting design.
I have small fingers and work with my hands daily. This ring fits perfectly and doesn't get in the way when I work. I'm picky on ring styles and I was drawn to the simplicity of this design. My ring looks exactly like the picture. I ordered it on Tuesday and received it on Thursday of the same week!