Loved the ring when I saw it, it was small just like I wanted but its not real sterling silver and now the bottom of the band is a nasty color and doesn't look good at all and doesn't go well with my engagement ring. Do not buy this ring!
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Awful
If any1 looking for a cheap ring to buy i would highly recommend this one. although i did bought the 2 year service plan seem like u don't need to. had it for almost over a year still look great! thanks overstock for yet again a great buy
I bought two of these rings during a holiday special and highly recommend this style. For the very decent price point, the diamonds sparkle beautifully and they fit very comfortable. I have worn these very often and am glad I bought them. The quality is good and the tiny stones were set with care. Great item!
Read the reviews and decided to take the chance of ordering this ring anyway... I have been wearing this ring every day now for 20 days and so far so good. No wear and tear and no green finger as of yet. I bought the protection plan for **** so even if it does end up going bad like a lot of the reviews warn of, I can send back. There is nothing at all special about this ring, so do not have high expectations. My husband and I were on a very fixed budget for our wedding, so this wedding band is a starter until we are able to afford a much better quality band. I would recommend as a starter only and not for the "long haul".
I gave three stars because for the price this was a decent purchase for a diamond ring. However, I no longer wear mine because a few of the diamonds fell out and it looks very cheap now. I am not very hard on my jewelry and didn't even wear this ring all the time.
I was looking for a very slim diamond ring and this one was perfect. I think the color is a little different than my engagement ring, but that is OK.I think the ring would match most rings, I love it! highly recommended.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
the wedding band looks perfect with my half ct princess cut diamond ring set in silver 950. The ring itself is 925, but matches great. Simple perfect shine. If you are looking for something affordable & simple beautiful, this is the ring. Looks great in natural lighting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a bit lighter than appears on overstock image
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
This ring was purchased to wear alongside a white gold diamond ring. I decided to go with the sterling instead of white gold for this purchase, and the silver looks just like white gold. Even side-by-side with white gold on the same finger, I can't tell the difference. The ring is very thin (perhaps a little thinner than expected) but elegant. Overall I'm extremely pleased with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Size fits perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average to high quality, far better than others in price range
I read the reviews from others and took a chance on this ring, which is perfect! I bought two for them to be stackable and I couldn't ask for anything better. Great value find and am anxious to get married and wear them all the time! Since it's silver, I am sure I will have to make sure I clean them, but what nice jewelry doesn't need cleaning once in a while?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like it
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very pretty and just what we were looking for
the ring was too big, I ordered a size 6- this is the second ring that isn't true to size. Additionally the ring was scratched / scuffed when I opened the box, also the silver it is made from looks very very thin and like it might bend or crush easily. There are also two dents near the diamonds on each side. The ring is pretty and dainty, however the quality is lacking, so sending back.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ran big
I was disappointed that the ring was so narrow and the diamonds so small. It's prettier in the photo than in person...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is larger than the actual ring
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average quality
I wanted just a simple wedding ring. I saw this and thought it was perfect. We get married, go on our honeymoon and after wearing the ring for literally 3 days, the metal was already tarnishing. It's now been just over a month and the ring looks horrendous. I understood that spending close to $** on the ring, it wouldn't be anything spectacular but I did expect the metal be better quality than a quarter-slot machine toy ring. We are extremely disappointed..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Piece of crap.