It's a very low priced ring so the low quality stones were expected but when a ring is sold with stones you expect them to stay IN the ring... I'd have paid more to have that be a reality. The first ring arrived in a timely manner but a stone had fallen out during transport. I loved the design and O had a replacement sent right away. The second ring arrived timely again only to have a stone fall out within ONE HOUR of wearing it; didn't seem worth it to return again and now three weeks later another stone is missing. I still love the look, shape, feel & design of the ring, it's delicate yet solid except for the stones' setting; very disappointing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like image until.....
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor stone setting craftmanship
I bought this ring as a Christmas gift for my 6 (and a half) year old niece. Her birthstone is diamond and she's a little more mature than average for her age so I wanted to buy her her first diamond. The piece has a good weight to it, so I have no concerns with bending of the shank or anything. The diamonds are a little cloudy, but what can you really expect for a $$ diamond ring? All in all, this is exactly what I was looking for. The diamonds are definitely noticable, as opposed to just "diamond chips". Wonderful ring for a promise ring, first diamond, or for anyone looking for a cute, dainty piece. Love it. Also shipped just in time! Thank you, Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good