Was not at all pleased with this ring..It will probaby stay in my jewerly box or I will give to my niece.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? larger than I measured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok quality
I love it,have had a lot of compliments since I have had it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was evev prettier in person
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very well made very pretty
I love this ring!!. I bought it to take place of my original diamond I put up for safe keeping. I have only had it on a couple of hours and have had numerous compliments. The price was right, and it looks far more expensive than what I had paid. The good thing about this ring is it's so versitile, you can wear it on the right hand or left. If I knew I would have liked it so much I would have ordered one for my mother in law as well.
This ring looks much better in person than online. The scroll work and rope detail and diamond setting are all delicate and sophisticated. The actual circle part of the ring is not too large, so it makes a great everyday ring. The diamonds are small, of course, but they are well set into the ring and they shimmer nicely. One of my hesistations was that the diamonds appeared ill-set in the picture, with a demarcation to indicate the setting, but in person, the twinkle of the diamond blends seamlessly with the twinkle of the raised silver accents buffeting the diamonds. The silver is a high polish finish, and the scrollwork is a great addition to the sides of the raised circle. The split shank band is very comfortable, and true to size. I highly recommend this product, as it looks much more expensive than it actually is.