The quality of the ring is good for the price we purchased it. The ring looks great and the wife seems happy but overall the ring is too thin. The site showed the ring a bit thicker and bigger than what it is. overall it was a good deal but please work on your site. it can be misleading and turn customers away from shopping site again. thank you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it look bigger and not as thin.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate enough
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. scale 1-10, 6. overall the product looks pretty nice.
Overall, this ring is stunning. It seems to catch the eye of someone anywhere I go. I cannot stop looking at it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I felt like the the image, along with the dimension details, were spot on. Yes, the picture makes the ring look larger than it actually is, but if you read how wide the band is and the diamond setting dimensions it is spot on! I was a little worried that the actual diamond would not look 'black' since the image on the site makes it look like theres red/purp in it, but it is a nice solid black color.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was very accurate. Not sure why it says it cannot be resized, but I got the ring and band resized down a size with no problems.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this ring is great! Cannot see any imperfections within the diamond with my eye, but I am no jeweler.
The ring was just a little smaller than the picture made it look, but for the price i think it was a great ring with a little bling bling!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was smaller than it looked in picture, but i kinda expected that. My girl loves it and whatever makes her happen makes me happy!!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is beautiful. All of the diamonds where there and nothing scratched.
This ring is absolutely beautiful...if you plan on never wearing it. As they say, you get what you pay for. The band is very thin and the side diamonds did not last a month! I was very careful...taking off the ring before washing dishes, etc., but it didn't matter. All of that I can forgive. But when the center stone fell out...well, I thought "Thank God for the warranty I bought!" That's when the real problems came to light. I sent it in to be repaired and it came back in worse shape! The stone was still loose in the setting. What's worse is that Overstock does not stand behind their workmanship! Buyer Beware!
I have had two of these rings and both times one of the diamonds fell out of the band. I don't think it is designed for use that keeps all of the stones from falling out. I sent them both back and my husband bought me a new one in white gold. Hopefully this one will be better quality. Truly disappointing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks great
- How accurate was the sizing? Sized right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is poor
I love the ring, I had them sotured together so they wouldnt spin independantly
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little less substantial than pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. gorgeous
My husband ordered this for me for and used it to propose and it is beautiful and I loved it but within two months of wearing it I lost a small diamond in the band and then within 4 months I lost the center stone in the engagement ring. we are getting it fixed at a local jeweler and they are replacing the stones and also going to add a 8 prong setting to it. so hopefully that will fix the issue but I would not recommend buying this unless you plan on taking it to a jeweler and having it fixed :)
I originally bought this ring about a year and a half ago, and within 90 days the wedding band had broken at the thinnest part between the links. I was within my 90 days, so I sent it back, and Overstock sent me a new one. The second one was just as beautiful as the first, and I was very pleased with how it looked on my finger. About 4 months after I received the second one, two of the accent diamonds fell out. This is a gorgeous set, but it's obviously way more delicate than it should be for every day wear. I'll be finding another set soon.
Bought the ring for the wife as birthday gift. Needless to say that not only did I win many brownie points but she got a lof of compliments at the Birthday party as well. The picture on the site does justice to the ring and it looks beautiful. I have seen several black diamond rings at my local jeweler, but this the quality of diamonds in this ring certainly stand out and it look way more valuable than it costs. Thanks Overstock!!!!!
I initially left a positive review for this product right when I first got it. It was beautiful, and the picture just did not do the justice. If anyone is buying this as an engagement ring or an everyday ring, then I highly recommend you spend a little extra and go with one of the white gold rings and not the silver. This material is so flimsy. It will warp to your finger, if it doesn't get wacked on something first and completely smashes with your finger still inside. Yes it's beautiful, but the quality is very, very poor.
Was assured that I would receive the package before the weekend when I placed the order. First lie. Then I wait and it never comes. I contact UPS and they already knew, like the rest of the world, that overstock.com is horrible. Worst site to order stuff from. Price is definitely not worth it. Do not pay for next day air because you are throwing your money away I assure you. My company and I are never going to purchase ANYTHING from this site ever again. I don't care what changes they are going to do to the company because they are a joke to begin with down to the core. I tried to contact customer service only to be rudely told that it had only been 2-3 days, but UPS said different. They only got 4th of July off so there's Lie 2. Finally the CS Rep just disconnected the call when I refused to back down, but I was polite and did not hold anything against them personally until then. Now I say, I hope your company goes under.
I love the ring!! I get compliments all the time! I like that it's a little different then the average wedding ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture! :)
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!!