I realize it was only ***, but when we received this item, it looked like it was worth maybe ***.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked better in the image than in person
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not very good
I bought this for my teenage daughter and she loves it. Some reviews said it was kind of small well that is what makes it so pretty, I can't imagine three charms and it being bigger I think that would be too much! If it doesn't turn in the future it will be great. I don't expect it to turn since it says sterling silver
This is a very pretty necklace, shiny good quality finish. The rings are soldered which is a sign of good quality. It is smaller than I envisioned, but it still isn't disappointing. If you want a hope love faith necklace that stands out, this isn't the one. I actually ended up buying heart, cross, and anchor pendants that are larger all separately to create the size of necklace I want. I will keep this one however because it really is cute and could even be removed from the chain and added to a bracelet as a charm, the size is perfect for that. If you're looking for a necklace with this theme and you want it to be a little more discrete, this one is perfect for you! (or as a gift for a child, this is a great size too)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Well
- How accurate was the sizing? I thought it was going to be a little bigger than it is. If you want a necklace that will really stand out, this isn't the one.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good quality, nice finish.
The necklace was exactly what I wanted. It was a Christening gift for my Grand daughter and I hope it will become something she cherishes and will pass down to either her daughter or to a niece.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was great
This was a gift and the recipient loved it, that's all that matters. It as more geared for a young adult, teenager, or child, but as said before, it was a gift.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? real life item was smaller than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? see above
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
Came in sooner than expected, which was great because it was a Christmas present for my sister. She absolute loved it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same as in picture, better when I got it
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I got about 10 of these for my sorority sisters as graduation presents. They were beautiful and the girls greatly appreciated them. However, my chain did start to tarnish a little bit after a couple months. But overall I highly recommend the necklace.
I bought this for a Confirmation gift. It is pretty, but I was disappointed to see that it has a spring ring clasp instead of a lobster claw clasp. I didn't see anywhere in the description that said what kind it had. I guess you get what you pay for though.
I bought this for my daughter for Valentines day. She is an anchor at college for the broadcast team and I was looking for something with an anchor on it and saw this and like the heart and cross also. She likes it alot, but said she wished the charms were larger
I bought this for myself, and I am glad I did. It is just a little reminder of my faith that I will wear everyday. It is simple and petite, just what I was looking for. I am going to buy one for my best girlfriend for Christmas so she can wear it everyday too.