I love this ring. No one knew it wasn't real. Stones are realistic in size and color. My one complaint, and it is a big one is that the ring is plated. The plating wears off rather quickly. I never buy anything plated for this reason. I feel the description should have stated that is was plated, as I only buy items that are not plated. I now have a ring that i can no longer wear because it is rather noticeable that the plating is coming off.
Why on earth ruin such a lovely ring with overly-shiny cheap-looking plating? The design and the stones are lovely - not too big and very sparkly. But OOHH the tacky plating - it's actually even a little lumpy around the engraving too. Don't be fooled by the picture - the metal is shinier than the stones and almost white looking. I would NOT have purchased this if the picture showed the metal in the color it really is. I'm considering keeping it just because it costs money to return it and I didn't pay that much for it to start with. Two stars instead of just one for a good design, but BOOOO on the plating and quailty of same.
I'd give 5 stars for the ring except for the center CZ. It is not anywhere near as bad as cheap discount store CZs, but not the most "believable" if you want it to look like a real diamond. You might be able to find a jeweler who will put a better CZ in it for you; usually ***. The jeweler I took it to said he couldn't guarantee it because the setting was a bit flimsy. The rest of the ring seems solid, detail is absolutely gorgeous, smaller CZs are nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was right on.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of detail is great; quality of large cz and setting is what you would expect for the price.
The CZ wedding/engagement set is fantastic! Great design with flawless, sparking CZs, the stones well set. Will leave my diamonds at home and wear these while touring England. Another plus: Besides being beautiful, at this price, this set doesn't have to be insured.
I bought this ring because I can't wear my original wedding ring anymore. I was skeptical when I ordered but very pleased when I received it. I have small hands and wasn't sure how it would look on my hand but it's perfect. The stones are bright and the design on the side is unique. It's very pretty and shiny and look real. I would highly recommend this ring to anyone.
I have gotten so many compliments on my rings. The design is very unique. I truly love this ring. It really stands out. The detail is really outstanding and beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? You really don't get the full affect of the detail of the rings from the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is a slight bit big but not to the risk of me loosing the rings.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good!
I really enjoyed the look of this ring and enjoyed wearing it (even though it fit snuggly and I ordered the size I have always worn). I can no longer wear this set because I have had an awful allergic reaction so I don't think that this ring is really sterling silver as it says it is. I have worn sterling many times and have never had an allergic reaction until purchasing this ring (my hand swelled up and I had blisters and itchy red patches all around my ring finger where the ring touched the skin). The ring is beautiful and I would recommend it to anyone who asks but I think if it's not real sterling it shouldn't say it is due to such allergies. I knew that I was allergic to 10k gold (because of the nickel) but never had problems out of sterling ( I had worn a sterling engagement rings for about 8 months before purchasing this set!).
- How accurate was the sizing? I ordered a size 6 which usually fits well and it was a little snug.
I bought this as a stand-in for my wedding set. Not a great choice. It really looks cheap. The filigree on the sides looks like something out of a bubblegum machine, and the stones are unconvincing, considering the quality of CZs available today. I gave it to my niece for her halloween costume. Enough said?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great quality
I bought this set to wear on vacations and to events that I don't want to wear my real diamonds to. I get just as many compliments to this set as I do with my real 2.5tcw set.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This is a beautiful bridal set that I purchased because I like to save my real diamonds for special occations. These are just as lovely. I highly recomend them. I'm very happy with them.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are better looking in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice Quality. I have no complains.
Everyone thinks it is the real deal - very well satisfied and will purchase other items..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
My husband brought this ring for me after my original one was stolen, it is exactly like the one I had. So instead of spending money we don't have I suggested CZ and he browsed the website and found an inexspesive twin. I love, you can't tell the difference, the size is great.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is target.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality, everyone thinks it's real
after purchasing several different rings , i chose this one, its really pretty and comfortable. much better in person.
- Did the image onsite match the product? no . its much better in person
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
I bought this ring last summer to take on vacation with me (not leaving my "real" rings in a hotel). I wear them all the time now. I never have gotten my "real" rings out of the safety deposit box. Why? because everyone thinks that these rings are REAL!! I have not had any problem with the finish staying anything but BEAUTIFUL!! Now I am back shopping for another CAREFREE set of rings for my new collection I am starting with O. THANKS FOR THE FREEDOM to wear great looking jewelery.
I purchased this set and one other ring from Overstock for use as decoys. Women overall wear good jewelry in downtown Santa Fe and so I need a decoy ring to be just a little more refined than this set. My other Overstock ring was actually priced lower and is 100% effective when I'm out and about. The good points are craftsmanship, in terms of good silver casting and stone setting, decent durability, true size, and a design like many traditional/conservative diamond wedding sets (my son's Sunday school teacher wears a wedding set just like it.) I also like having the choice to wear one or both rings. The weak points are that the stones in the wedding band are very cloudy, while the very bright center stone is 1 or 2 mm too large for the total design of the set and so looks gaudy. Up close the wedding band alone appears more authentic, since most natural diamonds are flawed. One so-so point is that these appear to be rhodium-plated rings, which I feel is garish and unnecessary, but this is a matter of taste. Bottom line: it is a reasonably nice CZ ring and very effective at keeping unwanted suitors 15 feet away but isn't ideal up close. If you're shopping for a decoy, at this price you should buy a couple of different styles and wear what best suits your situation. If you're just looking for cute costume jewelry, this is a GREAT value. However, if you're looking for something inexpensive to use as your actual wedding set for any reason, this is probably not the best choice among Overstock’s wonderful selection.