only buy a 16" in this style ,as it wont sit flat on your neck properly!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have to get a silversmith to reduce it by 2" to a 16" as it wont sit properly ,
I feel I received a great value for the item. I would highly recommend anyone who is interested in quality jewelry to shop on overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I was so looking forward to getting this lovely wide omega. I opened the box and continued to be tickled right up to the point at which I decided to try it on and get a look at it around my neck. I barely had the clasp closed when the lobster-claw component completely broke away from the chain. Yes, I was able to fix it but - WOW - not the kind of workmanship I was expecting from an Overstock item...
When I recieved the necklace it was a bit tarnished, but after I cleaned it, it looked great. The main problem I have with the necklace is that it doesn't lay flat on my neck like it should. It folds over to the side so when you are looking at the necklace you see it's side not the front of it. I had an omega necklace years ago that I loved and after losing it in a move I wanted to replace it. I wished I had taken the time to look around before buying. This particular necklace is a bit overpriced for what you are getting...so look around before purchasing.