Very pretty necklace just what I was looking for. I agree with other reviewers though that the metal is a little whiter and shiner than most other silver pieces I own. The stone is very pretty and whether it is believable or not depends on whether you otherwise look like a person who could wear a real 1 ½ - 2 carat solitaire necklace.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product was exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good - the metal color feels a little off though
The necklace is pretty and expensive looking. The drawback to the necklace is the chain--as you move the pendant long the chain it is not a smooth move--it often catches on the chain.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
Perfect size stone, looks real. Only downside is the clasp...it's very small and a little diifficult to hook the tiny loop into it. I will probably take it to my jeweler to change to lobster claw and larger loop. It's still a good deal' though!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks even better in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good, looks like a real diamond.
This is a pretty necklace. But I wish the picture of a lady trying jewelry on is on a O website when it comes to the jewelry. The hardest thing about the internet jewelry purchase is that proportion and the shine, size, color, does matter. And this is one of thing that everything seems perfect but the size was little bit larger than I would have liked. It was really pretty but I returned it. It looked like it was well made though. I found one else where with platinum coating on silver and the actual diamond part was slightly smaller that was more believable for a diamond.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? this is the probelm of the internet purchase, you can't tell the sizes exactly.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wish there was a picture of a lady trying on the item so that I can tell the proportion when it comes to jewelry.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It looked very well made, it was really pretty but the size was little too larger to be believable diamond.
I bought this necklace to match some other earrings I bought on O. The earrings were 6mm so I figured the 1mm difference wouldn't be that noticeable. However, I was wrong. The chain is cheap looking. I like dainty-looking chains, but the links on this one are bigger than I would like. Also the metal is very bright, like aluminum. Generally sterling silver leans a little more grey than white. The charm itself seems much bigger than the picture leads on. You can tell its fake--not that I necessarily wanted to pass this off as real, but I don't like to wear costume jewelry as an every-day item. For reference, its about the size of a large pea or an Altoid. Its pretty so I kept it. I'm hoping to find a difference chain for the charm, perhaps that will make it look a little better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same, but I think there was some lighting and sizing trickery
I bought this necklace first for myself. I liked it so much that I bought another for a gift. it's great alone or worn with other necklaces for a layering effect.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good - chain could be a tiny bit heavier but not a big deal.
It came very fast and it is beautiful, the size of the stone is perfect, it has a nice sparkle, although the case surrounding the stone isnt perfectly round, it's almost hard to tell; the chain is delicate and of good length. I would recommend to a friend. Overall I am quite happy about my purchase.
You would never know this was not real. Not too big, not too small. The 16" chain was too small for me so I went to my jewelers and got a larger one. STILL A DEAL! I would highly recommend this to anyone, for gift of to treat yourself!
This CZ solitaire necklace is gorgeous. It looks very real and I've gotten many complimants. I've been wearing it everyday and it's very durable. I love the fact that it's a short chain and hangs close to my neck. I can put the CZ pendent on my other white gold box chains and it looks just a beautiful. I would highly recommend this piece of jewelry to a friend if they are looking for an inexpensive diamond look alike pendent that looks real.
I am a first time overstock.com customer. I went online looking for an everyday pendant. I came across this one that had gotten great reviews. When I received it, I thought it was way too large to look realistic. It's about the size of a 2.25 carat. The description only gave the size in mm...which didn't help me too much. When I tried it on, it looked like costume jewelry to me. I like things a little simpler and more realistic looking. If you're looking for something less blingy and more sophisticated...DON'T get this one.