These were a Christmas gift for my mother. She no longer can put in the typical post earrings with the small backings due to numbness in her fingers and limited dexterity. She was able to put these earrings in without any problem. She has not taken them out, but she had no problem opening and closing the earrings before she put them in. This hinge style will hopefully be perfect for her and I hope they last a long time. They are pretty and look nice for everyday or dressing up.
Look just like picture. I like them very much! Would and will order again from the "O"
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great5
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Was very disappointed when I received these in the mail today. The actual sizing is about 3/8" in diameter. Expected them to be much more shinnier Very lightweight. I'll keep them to wear on the weekends, but would not recommend because of my disappointment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? Much smaller
I wanted some wide hoop earrings with posts, not saddleback clasps, but could not find any. I compromised and bought hinged clasps and am delighted with this purchase. The hinges are very sturdy and almost undetectable. The earrings are very comfortable to wear and I think are unlikely to snag on clothing and get lost. If this style were available in larger hoop sizes and in 14k gold I would be buying more! These small classic hoops, however, are unobtrusive but elegant, go with everything I wear, and so are great for everyday. It would be helpful if Overstock could make a separate category for hinged hoop earrings on their excellent search engine to make this type of earring easier to find. Service was very swift.
one of the cuff earrings will not close; will not snap closed and I've almost lost it 3 times. Then when I get it closed by bending the attaching bar I can't get it off my ear at day's end unless I hurt my ear. Shame cause they're nice earrings except for that. Now I am afraid to wear them, might lose the one and then there's the thing about getting it off hurting my ear.
I have HUGE earlobes and with all of the reviews saying how small these earrings were I was scared they wouldn't fit, but they did! I love them. They do hug my earlobe, but don't squeeze it. I like the look of it being flush against my ear, so it was perfect.
Huggies are difficult to find but so comfortable to wear because there is no post to press into your skin when on the phone. These little earrings were just what I was looking for: small, simple, well made, and perfect for everyday use. I love them so much, I bought a "spare pair" in the event I lose one.
When I received them the clip did not click into place on one of them to hold them on. I called to get instructions on replacement but I was told that they were no longer available. I liked them very much so I bent the one earring a little so that now it stays on. I was very happy. But as I worn them the skin behind my ear gets a rash from them cause they touch. So I do wear them much or for a long time for fear of getting an ugly rash.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They were the same
- How accurate was the sizing? They were the the size I wanted them to be
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not as good as I had hoped
Many years ago, I had a jewelry store. Looking at these earrings on line they looked fine. When I received them, they were much smaller than they looked and almost impossible to open and close. I kept them because I needed them for a special outfit and wore them. Takes forever to get them in my ears because the post is curved and they don't lock in place once they are in. Very poor quality machanically. Not worth the price!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? much smaller in person than on the screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality sucks.
I was very disappointed with these hoop earrings and decided to return them. One earring could not be opened and they are so small, the size is for a child.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product looks cheap and small.
- How accurate was the sizing? Earrings are so small that it looks like it's for a child.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair quality
I like them, just what i expected from readingthe reviews. The only problem is that they do not open and close properly, one has to pull them open with fear of breaking them and then the opening is to small to fit the earlobe... Just a very odd choice for a closing mechanism. But can be worn so far...
Sent back because they would not open and would be impossible to wear because they would squeeze your lobe.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They were smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? Not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
I love my new pair of earrings are exactly what i was looking.Thank overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? more beautiful tha the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellete