These earrings are beautiful in person. Though they are quite large in diameter, the metal itself is thin, so they are not heavy. I didn't think I would like the cut/diamond edge finish, but it really provides a nice bit of sparkle as the light hits it, and it looks great especially as I have shoulder length hair. I'm allergic to a lot of metals, but this has not irritated my ears at all. If you want large hoops, this is the way to go. The clasps are quite nice too, no fussing, just click them and done.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Product was better!
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
These earrings are just the right size and right price!! I do not like heavy earrings and these are super light. This said, they are also fragile since they are light. They need to be treated with care if you want them to last. This is not a negative just a concern if you are rough on your jewelry. I would love to see the same ones in gold. Have looked but none yet. I am very happy with this purchase ! Thanks Overstock.
I am so disappointed because I loved the style of these earrings, but I have sensitive skin and upon the second day of wearing them they were unbearably uncomfortable. I broke out with an allergic reaction even worse then I would get with cheaper metals. I purchased these because I am not allergic to gold or sterling silver but for some reason I just couldn't wear these earrings. If you don't have sensitive skin they are really nice, but I had to send them back.
I received these earrings as a gift. I was very dissapointed with them. For the price my husband paid, I think they are very "cheap" looking and flimsy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very poorly - actual product is very flimsy
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap looking and flimsy
I bought these earrings for my wife and she absolutely loves them. I bought these in the rose gold color because they would compliment my wife's skin tone and they do! They are the perfect size and my wife wears them regularly. I would definitly order the other colors!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful! Great quality!
I was looking for a pair of earrings that size and couldn't find them until i so them on this site and it turn out to be perfect
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just right
- How accurate was the sizing? it was right size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
After searching many retail sites, I was shocked at the price of sterling silver hoops! Some places wanted $50-$90 for larger earrings. I liked the detail on this pair and the best part is the weight. I first wore these out to dinner one night and did not ever notice that I could "feel" that they were on.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? similiar
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fine
They could be a little more elegant and sturdy - they are also too big to wear with anything.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not very good
- How accurate was the sizing? they seem bigger in real
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not too great
i must have received a pair that was returned because they appeared worn. i returned these looked tarnished.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? on site image much better
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the earrings I received was of poor quality
These are so much more cute than online. The shine is great and the size is perfect for everyday use. However, this is the first time I have worn platifina and it irritates my ears a bit. I have super sensitive skin and cannot wear certain metals. These are cute and I would like to wear them all the time but they do irritate my holes in my ears. I still recommend these because it could just be me and my overlysensitive ears.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual earrings are much more prettier than you can see online
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size, great for everyday use
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. first time I wore platifina
Bought these for a lady friend and they are stunning. Delicate but sturdy. Not heavy on the lobes. Nice endless clasps. The diamond cut reflects a lot of light. Her only complaint was that the faceting makes the hoops appear even thinner than they already are, getting lost in long, loose hair. Would love these in a wider style.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Not sure
- How is the quality of the product? Great