this was a good ring and came in the mail pretty quickly. it was a good fit. but within about a week or so it was already scratching and the peace signs are fading off of it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well actually
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was alright.
Engraving is solid and will not wear away quickly. Spins smoothly but not without drag. Arrived in new condition with no scratches or marks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate depiction of product
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Spins nicely. No pits or rough edges. Deeper than surface engraving.
it's a cool ring. however, i followed the directions and used the ring sizer and bought a completely wrong size. it is way too big. unfortunately we were out of town for over a month and didn't realize it until we returned and opened the box and tried it on. therefore couldn't return it (out of the 30-day return policy). one note, it did have a small scratch already on it when we received it although it was unnoticeable unless you really look hard at the ring. the spinner is great.. my suggestion would be if you don't know your exact ring size, go to a jewelers and have them measure it for you instead of using overstock's sizer. it sucks that i bought a great ring that cannot be worn by anyone i know.