Bought this ring as a replacement band for my husband. He had a black stainless ring, but the black wore off so we were looking for one that he could wear for special occasions and continue to wear the worn one to work where it gets more beat up. He really likes it, and it looks good on his hand. The width is perfect and the wood grain gives it a very simple yet upscale type look.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The pictures don't do the ring justice
Love the ring. Fast shipping. Overstock never seems to amaze me with they're great customer service and products.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture doesn't do it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wood inlay is gorgeous. The metal is very shiny
I bought this as a temporary ring for my husband. The quality is fine, the inlay is not wood though. It looks like a piece of paper with printed wood grain on it and it seems like it has epoxy over it. You can see the pixels in the print when you look closely. It is comfort fit and looks nice on his hand. It will do for now, but don't expect actual wood grain on this ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Mostly
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? fine for the price
This is an excellent stainless steel ring for everyday wear. It is highly polished, correctly sized as advertised, and a great buy for under $**. Stainless jewelry allow you to stay in style at a fraction of the cost of gold, silver or other alternatives. Does not rust nor need occasional polishing. This was a quality product that I highly recommend.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
I purchased this ring for my husband. He liked what he saw online, but when the item came he thought it looked cheap and that the wood inlay looked fake. He has recived many compliments on it. He just thinks the 'wood grain' looks a little tacky.
I ordered this ring because it looked unique. When I received the ring I realized the pictures on here did it no justice. It's nicely polished, and the wood inlay is dark and glossy as well. It's a conversation piece already. Two thumbs up on delivery time too overstock.
I ordered this for my husband before reading all of the reviews so I was a bit apprehensive of what the quality would be. I am happy to report that we were pleasantly surprised with the quality. The ring is beautiful and the wood inlay looks just like shown in the picture. My husband says it is more comfortable than his expensive band and has gotten lots of compliments. Definitely worth the price...I am so glad I ordered before reading the reviews or we may have passed on this great item!!
very handsome, this will be a gift, but I may keep it and order another.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great heavy weight, handsome looks
Stainless steel I bought this for my husband for our anniversary. It was our 5 year anniversary and wood is the item for that year, so I thought the wood in the center was perfect. Great quality. Looks nice. Fits great! Good Price too ; )
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality! Nice Looking ring!
The ring is came in the right size and was delivered rather quickly. It made a great gift and I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual produc t was slightly different from the image displayed. The wood inlay was not as dark as it was in the picture, but it is still beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a high quality product for a decent price. The person I bought it for thought I spent at least $75 on it.
I have gotten lots of comments about how great my ring looks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looked identical to the image online
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is good for the price
Well I thought the wood in the center of the ring was going to be actuall wood. Instead it looks like a peice of wood looking paper under the clear coat. Considering the price I should have known. This ring will work well since my hubby will only wear it on special occations due to his type of work it would be destroyed in a few weeks.
- Did the image onsite match the product? No
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? okay