My husband misplaced his initial wedding band, also purchased from Overstock.com, so I returned looking for another value and found one. This ring is worth waaay more than we paid for it. It is a nice weight--perfect for my husband who is not very fond of jewelry. The ring also has a very nice finish--makes it look worth much more than you paid for it. Perfect initial wedding band or replacement band for a couple on a budget (or for a husband who often loses things!)
This ring was a replacement for my husband who broke his original wedding band. He wanted a ring exactly the same as his first one, which is why I ordered this one..The picture looks different than what we got in the mail..its still a beautiful band, but it isn't what he was expecting..luckily he still really likes it. My only complaint about it is..it has scuffed really quickly. He has only worn it for about 3 weeks and it already has a lot of minor dings and scratches. Kind of disappointing. We have chalked it up to you get what you pay for..and for now, it is serving its purpose..and it is still a really pretty ring. Couples on a budget..its a good one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it doesn't compare. The picture looks like a mate finish ring. What we actually got is a highly glossed band. Its certainly not a bad thing..just not like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? 100% accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its steel.. its B-flat, not glamorous, silver-ish band. nothing too special. It is what it claims to be..if thats what you want, thats whats youre getting.
I ordered this ring expected a smooth, matted ring; based on the appearance in the photo. However, I received an incredibly glossy, reflective ring in the mail. The size is right, and I don't dislike it enough to return it, but it should be made more clear that it is a regular finish; not matte.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It wasn't the product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
It is what it is... a stainless steel, comfort-fit, wide band. If this is what you are looking for, this is your purchase... it is exactly what you will get. The price is right. Buy now!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what is appears to be, a wide, comfort-fit band.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on, true to the sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very, very Good.
Very nice ring to go with other silver or black jewelry. Love it. It is very wide for folks like me with large fingers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Vgood
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
For the money, this was a good purchase. However the picuture on the site shows a more dull finish than the ring really is. My husband wanted the more dull finish, not the shiny one we received.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site was totally different than the actual ring. Image doesn't look "shiny" but the ring is actually "very Shiny".
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate
This is a beautiful ring, looks just like white gold! I am returning the ring though as I wanted it to be a wedding ring and it's too thick for our taste; we prefer the classic thinner wedding band. Great bargain!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Awesome
I bought this for my husband and he LOVED it. He had been telling me that he wanted a plain ring for work and he really liked this one. The size fit him perfect and he looked just like the picture! It was very shiny and over time still has that shine. Great job Overstock :)
This ring looks amazing for the less than 15 dollars I paid for it, including shipping. It is comfortable and looks good as well. I had a similar ring I purchased prior to wear as a sub for my gold wedding ring and it cost around 100 dollars. I lost that one and almost paid another 120 for a replacement until I decided to look around to find this ring. It is unbelievable for how it looks and how much it costs.