Very nice a little smaller than I throught earrings would be--Like alot they are just what I wanted--
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? okey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very goood
Since I can't wear silver, the stainless steel allows me to wear silver colored jewelry, very happy
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as image
- How accurate was the sizing? Good, pictures with item on modes help immensely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid piece
I received these today and was very pleased with the quality. So comfortable on the ear and polished well. I thought they would be a little larger but, a very noticeable size indeed. I don't know if I care for them on myself as much as I thought I would; they may have to grow on me. If my daughter likes them I will pass them on to her since she can on wear steel comfortably; I discovered by tacking a chance on steel studs ordered from O. Thanks O! "My Big Little Girl" feels prettier now. BTW: there is a shadow signet for WCJ on one side of each hoop.
The earrings are good! The clasp is strong and do not fall off during wear or harsh swings. The only thing is that they do not shine clearly like silver. The earrings do not turn even after continuous wear (sleeping and showering) and can easily be cleaned with a damp fiber cloth
This is my second time purchasing these earrings....I love them! Lost one the first time around so I'm back for another pair. Very attractive earring, very durable and easy on the pocket. Yes. I am pleased with this pair of stainless steel hoops! :)
Great hoops, look exactly the way they do in the picture. Only small issue was that the clasp kept coming undone and the earring would fall out so I had to pinch the u-shaped part a little tighter with some needle-nosed pliers. Also not sure why they have 'stainless steel' stamped on one side--means you have to check to make sure that's facing in when you put them on. Other than that--love them.
These earrings are decent quality all around. The small ones aren't all that small (was hoping for a thicker earring that would hug the ear a little, ended up with some shiny new hoops), but they still look good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well enough.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent.