The ring is great! It looks nice, but obviously isn't a real diamond. I bought this to temporarily replace my wedding rings, as I've developed an allergy to gold. The stainless steel holds up well, and the band is very comfortable. I did have to return the first one for a smaller one though. I wear a 5 1/4, so I ordered a 6, but it fell off of my finger. Then, I ordered a 5 and it's a little loose, but stays on my finger and isn't too bad. The stone doesn't look real, but it's not too bad. It is larger, and the band is thick, which I like. I'm pretty sure that people around you wouldn't notice that the ring isn't real. It takes an up close look to notice that. All in all, I love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
I like this ring. Very comfortable to ware. For now I have paired the ring with a plain small white gold band. The stainless steel and white gold look good together.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image looks like the actural ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Correct sizing.
I bought this to replace my original engagement ring. It is really beautiful, period. Surprised by the quality of such an inexpensive ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than shown
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
It is a beautiful ring. The size was a bit small but not super small. I loved the overall look of it on my girlfriends hand. The only issues was that after 2 weeks the stone got loose and started spinning and after a month the entire setting fell off , Yes the entire setting not just the stone. I highly recommend buying the warranty if you chose to get this ring.
It was as advertised, stays shiny and I wish I had done this earlier. Its a keeper! I would buy another if I can find a smaller cubic zirconia later,.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
This is a really pretty little ring that looks good with a summer tan! It is a 'comfort' band ring and fits very nicely. Some people say that the stone looks fake... DUH... it IS fake! But it's still a great look for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image nearly dead on
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great product for price
I really liked this ring, i loved the comfort and thickness of the band. The stone looked a little fake and a little to big for me and was loose. If it had 6 pronges instead of 4 it would have looked more real, than fake. I did send it back.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
This ring is comfort fit, with a highly polished band;don't have to worry about the prongs losing the stone or the metal scratching or turning color, and will not stain skin all because of stainless steel. The stone is highly radiant and a believable size. Great for everyday wear, if you loose it - order another, it's a great value.
I ordered this because of the stainless steel. I was sure it would not tarnish and would not cause me to react to the alloy used in lesser metals. The ring is believable and I wear it with a plan stainless band and the band from the 2piece ring set with cz's as an eternity band which also works very well.