This ring is beautiful and very realistic, but not as described. If you look closely at the photo, the small stones are NOT ROUND; they are PRINCESS CUT, so when it came in, I was surprised. While I think that makes the ring more beautiful, I want a matching band and can't find one. Going by the description, I had ordered a channel set eternity ring that has round stones. They look okay together, but certainly don't look like a set. I believe the measurements are also wrong as I compared the width of the eterniy ring and the width of this ring and this ring is slightly wider, but the eternity ring is described as being 3 mm wide while this ring is described as 2.5 mm wide. All that aside, I compared this ring to my real one and the cz looks almost exactly like mine, just a tiny bit whiter, and no one believes it's a cz!
My original diamond engagement ring is in 14K Yellow Gold gold same exact design . Except the stones look better in the stainless steel !!! and they are cz no flaws. the center is over 1 ct it's 1.25 middle stone love the princess stoneson each side. You would never know this is not a diamond ring!!!! looks the ring setting is platinium LOVE it !!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great on the site, better in person :)
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality !!
I ORDERED A 4.5 AND IT WAS EXACT, I THINK THE WOMEN WHO SAID IT RAN SMALL DIDN'T KNOW THEIR SIZE!!! THE RING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? EXACT
- How accurate was the sizing? EXACT
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. LOVE THE STAINLESS STEEL , FAR MORE EXSPENSIVE LOOK THAN STERLING SILVER.
I opened the box and was so surprised to see a sparkling beauty of a ring...the sizing is true to fit and its very comfortable...the size of the cz stones are believable and sparkle like crazy...i got this for my replacem,ent set and love it..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks to be well built and i know Stainless Steel is sturdy
I really like this ring. However, I would like it even more without the bars on each side. I think it would lay better against my wedding ring without the bars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I purchased this to wear on a cruise and leave my good jewelry at home. Convincing design and quality, excellent detailing. To the untrained eye this looks like the real deal. Fit is true to size. I love that this is stainless & CZ. I expect it to last a long time. I routinely purchase a costume wedding band or set to take on vacations. I get a few trips out of them and need to toss when the finish wears off. I have other stainless jewelry that I've been very pleased with so I expect the same out of this lovely ring. I am pleased with this purchase.
absolutely breathtaking. love stainless steel because it shouldn't tarnish and leave green rings around the fingers
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? fits to a tee
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. i thought it was very well made
I was looking forward to getting this ring but was very disappointed when I opened up the ring box. First off, the ring was a much lighter weight then I had expected for a stainless steel ring. The channel set princess czs are not spaced well and there was a gap between one stone and the prongs for the center stone. The riong seemed to run a bit large. I would not recommend this ring. seems high price for such a poorly made ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? sort of looks like picture
- How accurate was the sizing? runs large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
This is absolutely the most beautiful stainless steel engament ring I have seen. I bought it to replace the one my husband bought me through a different retailer. The other retailer did not offer a protection plan. Overstock.com's product is obviously superior.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks exactly like on site. Beautiful and sparkly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ring appears to be of excellent quality. Far superior to other stainless steel rings I have seen from other retailers.
I really like this ring because of the design aspect of it. It is also very comfortable to wear and isn't top heavy making it fall to the side when I wear it. It sparkles so much in the sun that one day my son complained it was hurting his eyes. This is a beautiful ring if you are looking for something slightly different than the "halo" trend right now and you want more than just the solitaire look.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I wanted a new ring for our anniversary but did not want to go in for a diamond. I found this ring after a long search and loved it in the pictures. I was a little wary that the actual ring might not be as good as the pictures, but it is better! Here are the pros - The center stone has a lot of sparkle - The 6 prongs holding the center stone keeps it in place - The sizing is perfect - The band is thick and is very sturdy - its a comfortable fit on the finger - Love the feel of stainless steel! There were a couple of cons - the side view of the ring isn't round as shown in the picture. from the spot where the ridges start to the center stone there is a certain angular break so its almost like the top of a hexagon was placed on a circle. Although there aren't any weird fusing spots or cracks the change in shape looks a bit cheap. Again, I'm being nit-picky and this is not even a factor when you look at the ring straight up - if you're wearing white gold rings on other fingers you will be able to tell the stainless steel from the white gold pretty easily. The ring is a deeper silver color and not as "white" as the white gold. But by itself there is no way to tell that the stones are CZ or the ring itself is stainless steel. - I wear a size 9.25 and the center stone looks perfect on my finger. Not too big not too small. (i don't like big flashy rings). But if you were a size 6 or smaller, the center stone might look really flashy on your finger. (If that's the look you're going for, then this is your ring) Against my finger the ring is just the right size and does not look fake at all. Side note* I don't wear a wedding band with this ring (don't intend to wear one either) So I cannot comment on how the ridges will sit with a band next to it. having said all this, I DO love my new ring. Its the bling I wanted in the price i could afford and I don't think Ill go back to wearing my original diamond ring for a while at least! Definitely recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is so much better than the image on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? it is a tad lose on my finger but that's probably because i measured myself wrong. I think the sizing on the website is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring looks very well set. There are 6 prongs holding the center stone which keeps it in place.
The ring sparkles, looks elegant. Great product, worth buying.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matches the product
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is correct.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is very good.
I've been through several rings trying to find one that is believeable. I lost my original wedding set and decided I would rather invest money into our home and not real diamonds. My search if finally over with this ring. The size of the center stone makes it absolutely believable. My original wedding set was high quality. So I have high expectations for my stones. For the most part, these pass as real diamonds in my book. In some lighting, it may look a little too white. But overall, it's a keeper. I LOVE that it's stainless steel and I don't have to worry about it tarnishing or a coating wearing off. Now to find a band I love equally.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate. You can't see that the top of the ring is sort of angled but that makes it prettier in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Stones seem secure and the metal is of good weight. I love the stainless steel.
This is a very pretty ring, one I think I will enjoy wearing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be of good quality
This is a very pretty ring. I got this as a "statement" ring , similar to a Promise ring but my boyfriend has to be different. From the moment I wore it out of the house I received compliments No one has every questioned its realness. I know it isn't but no one else needs to.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The pic is good but the ring is prettier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Unless I got the wrong ring size, it seems to run small.
This ring looks extremely real and I love it. I have only had it a couple of days so I am not sure about the wear. It looks stunning. When I get the real thing, this will be the example I use. It looks real.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close. Middle diamond wasn't quite as nice as picture, but still beautiful.
- How accurate was the sizing? This ring ran a size too big but Overstock makes exchanges EXTREMELY easy to do.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far ( I have only had it a couple of days) the qualilty is excellent!