This is my favorite of all my stainless steel/CZ engagement style rings! I wore this ring all the time for over a year instead of my original engagement ring until I lost it recently. I was so excited to find it still available.....then, I discovered there is no more in my size available. I only wish there was still a size 5 or 6 available. I'd snap it right up. When I first got it home, it took wearing it a few times before I fell in love with it. This ring is very sturdy and is easy to clean with a soft brush, cleaning solution and rinse. I love the look and feel of this ring. I would buy it again if it were in my size.
The ring is just lovely... my only complaint is that the stainless steel part of the ring is a bit darker than in the picture but that is so minor. I wanted an inexpensive way to buy some rings and also see how different designs look on my hand. I work in a job that sometimes is really rough on my jewelry since I am always working with my hands. I often don't want to wear my good 14kt diamond rings to work and this is such a nice alternative.
The Stainless Steel Cubic Zirconia Cathedral Engagement Ring that i ordered arrived, and i was so pleasantly surprised, this was my first jewelry purchase, and I AM SO HAPPY...the ring is gorgeous, and I get lots of compliments on it!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate and just as beautiful in hand as on the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? very good fit, sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality, it is beautiful!
While this ring is very pretty, you're not going to fool anyone into thinking it's real. I bought it to wear as an engagement ring (I'm allergic to gold) but ended up wearing it as a right hand ring instead. Also after just a few wears at my desk job the middle stone is loose so I'm glad I got the warranty...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Similar
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Eh.
very believable in size. Stone is set just a bit off center of the prongs. love ssjewelry and love this ring
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? was not sure what to expect but very satisfied
- How accurate was the sizing? fairly true to size
So vintage looking 1 ct center love it not scratchy at all very smooth ,a keeper!! looks like Platinium. Love it !!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? runs 1/4 size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exellent
Overall very pleased with this ring! the side stones weren't as big and shiny as i hoped but still a beautiful ring that i wear everyday with lots of compliments on it!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
Its a beautiful ring, of course it fake but not noticible. Its not the best craftmanship but you get what you pay for, its a freakin twenty dollar ring, cant expect a perfect piece of jewlery for that price. Really have no complaints though. Everyone whoms seen it thinks its real. I love it. I didnt want to spend much on my wedding band and this is perfect for my everyday wear. The fact that its stainless steel reassures me that its not going to turn my finger green or bend easily. Ive only been wearing it for 2 days so I dont know if the little stones are going to fall out but so far so good. Nice buy!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? average
I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in this ring. I wanted a little ring to wear with my titanium ring since all my diamond jewelry is in gold. I thought this would be just fine. The ring I received looks as though someone grabbed the sides, at the top of the settings with a pliers and left a row a sawtooth edges. If the roughness were not enough the bottom 2 cz's on each side are set in at an angle and would probably fall out soon. I have had good luck with all my other purchases from Overstock, but this one will definably be going back!