I was so surprised at the high quality of this ring for the price paid. I would recommend it to anyone. We found out my husband is allergic to nickel and stainless steel does contain nickel, so sadly, this ring caused a rash and he cannot wear it any longer but that has nothing to do with the ring itself. High quality and looks great on! I love the prices and quality of Overstock items! We just ordered him another wedding ring from Overstock (this one in titanium).
Overstock is going to charge me about *** dollars off the return. The issue was with the ring and the sender not me. It is shiney NOT brushed! I had it professionally sized after double checking it myself. It is much larger than the size I ordered. So much for a Christmas proposal. My good idea of ordering from Overstock quickly turned very bad!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Wrong! Photo brushed, Overstock sent me shiney!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? It was about two sizes larger than what I ordered. It's even marked wrong!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is pretty good for the money but then again I was sent wrong ring!
I bought several options of rings from o.co as my wedding band and this is by far my favorite. I wanted something inexpensive after horror stories of my friends losing their expensive rings. It is the perfect ring for me and is exactly what I wanted! I've received so many complements. I've never heard people commenting on a man's ring before, but this one apparently gets noticed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks even better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great! I get complements on it a lot. It looks expensive and doesn't scratch up
I got this ring for my husband as a replacement and it was too small. I had ordered one before from Overstock and it was way too big so I thought an 8 would fit okay but it was way too small. It also looks nothing like the picture and the description is wrong. It was polished not brushed. It was disappointing to get this ring and it not be what I expected. If you don't mind it not being brushed metal then it's a fine ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? ring is supposed to be brushed but is actually polished.
- How accurate was the sizing? too small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. If you're looking for a polished ring this is perfect.
Purchased this ring because my fiance and I are a couple with not much money. We really wanted rings that we loved, that would last for a long time, and that looked expensive. This ring truly does that. The Brushed outside is perfect for my fiance because he doesn't like overly "shiny"rings. It's heavy and seems to be made quite well for such a low-priced ring. All of my fiance's rings are size 11, yet somehow this ring did not fit him in a size 11 and we had to return it for a 12. This has happened to me before with other rings I have purchased from Overstock, so be aware of that when you're making your purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing ran small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice quality. Heavy weight.
My fiance could not find a ring he liked so one night I Google brushed rings and overstock came up and i showed him this and then I bought it. It came in and its exactly what he wanted. We also got it engraved!! You can't beat that price either!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty close
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
The ring fit well and looked very nice, but after a month there are scratches. Good ring for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality