I returned this ring because the stone was an olive green color rather than the blue green color I expect to see in turquoise jewelry. Maybe the stone was technically turquoise but it looked like green agate. The workmanship was not great, either--though the silver band was nice and heavy, the stone was not really set but rather it appeared to be glued in to the setting. Overstock was very helpful with the return, however.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Color was entirely different; did not look like turquoise jewelry
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not high quality. Stone appeared to be simply glued onto the setting.
The color stone that I received does not match the color on the computer. It was a pretty turquoise blue online but in reality it was an ugly green.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not actual color.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The metal is fine, the color of the turquoise was unacceptable.