Gorgeous ring, more than met my expectations. The amber sparkles like crazy. Sizing and quality are true to the site's description. I was afraid the ring would be too thick but it compliments any finger I slip it on and doesn't look stocky. My new favorite piece of jewelry. Southwest Moon gets it right. Respect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. mystical
This amber ring is very light weight and barely noticeable on the finger. I wear it on the middle finger of my left hand and it is very comfortable. Nice piece of jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring matched the image on the site perfectly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate. Fits great.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be well made. I have been wearing it everyday since I received the ring, even in water.
My biggest problem with this ring is it's not round. The backside of the ring has dents. It's not noticeable when worn but still one expects a ring to be perfectly round. The silver is light and thin and the stone is showy but looks cheap. Not knowing anything about moonstones, maybe this is how it's supposed to look. Overall if I had seen this in person first, I wouldn't have bought it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? OK
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
I bought this ring not expecting too much since it was so cheap. When I received it I was pleasantly surprised. Both the stone and the sterling silver bank are actually very nice. It is a really nice ring. If I had to give the ring a season I would say it is a winter ring. Looks nice with dark colors and casual clothes. The only problem is that is came in a small bag inside of an envelope and the ring was slightly bent. Other than that it is a very nice ring for the price.