I bought this watch because of the stretch watch band which I assumed would be very easy to put on. I have many stretch bracelets and wear them often. However, the band on this watch was very small and did not stretch much so it was difficult to put on. The wide, tight band was very uncomfortable so I had to return the watch. The idea of a stretch watch band is a very good one but it needs to be one that is easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Watch looked just like the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? The stretch watch band was extremely small and tight--not much stretch. It could not be worn comfortably because the wide band was very constricting.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Watch has the typical Skagen quality and design/
Loved the watch! But the stetch band strap broke in about a week or two! I have a small wrist and was worried it would be too big. It fit perfectly until the stretchy links separated and the band came apart/broke! The watch is unwearable. Not sure if it can be repaired. Wish it had lasted really liked it.
Beautiful watch but it quit working after 3 months. Jeweler said it was the watches movement and would cost a minimum of $** to fix. I did not buy the warranty as I figured it would certainly last longer than 3 months. Unfortunately, Overstocked was no help. If you purchase, buy the warranty.
I love the style of this watch. It's stretchy to fit over a variety of wrist sizes. My wrist is pretty petite and it was a little large on my wrist - but it worked. Unfortunately the watch arrived broken. I took it to a watch repair shop and they said this particular band could not be repaired. They could replace the band with another style, but then it's not the same bracelet feel. Overstock was great about the problem. They offered to replace or refund my purchase. I had ordered another watch that I decided to keep - the refund was quick and painless.
Great buy for smaller arm person, comfortable and easy to put on and take off. Numbers are easy to read and I like the silver with gold numbers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Watch is really stylish and easy to read
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is off about .5 inch smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Qualtiy ti great
Very attractive watch. The face has gold colored markings and hands, so it can easily mix with either gold or silver jewelry. One important caveat: the wrist band has no clasp but stretches to fit. I have quite a small wrist and it fits me snugly -- I'm not sure how comfortable it would be for wrists that are larger.