It is a beautiful watch but the date is unreadable without a magnifying glass and the clasp is overly complicated. I wanted a thin, lightweight watch, so a completely titanium watch with a 5mm case was irresistible. But the case isn't 5mm, it is actually 7mm and somehow the weight of this titanium watch is identical to a very similar steel watch I currently own. Titanium weighs only 56% of steel, so it's hard to understand how this could be possible.
Thin an elegant looking watch. I bought it for my brother and he loves it. He has been using it for a year almost. I am very happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
We light the lightness of the watch and the looks--the problem is that you can hardly see the date in the little tiny circle on the dial--you would need a magnifying glass to look at it and see the date. We would have saved money to opt for no date at all on the watch.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact--but have problem with the size of the date indicator
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality