Hmmm, I'm not sure if I like or don't like this watch. I loved my old watch (a different brand), but it died on my after having it for many years. I found this one in brown and gold, and another one (same brand/style) in black and silver on Overstock for a good price, so I bought one of each. I tend towards classic, simpler styles, and the photos seem to fit the bill. I've never bought this brand before, but I've seen it advertised when traveling in Sweden. Well, they are ok, but I'm a bit disappointed. They are larger, wider and heavier than the photos make them appear, and (to me) they have a bit of a cheap look. It doesn't help that the leather wristbands are that fake "genuine" leather. Maybe it's more I preferred my old watch. Can't say I dislike these watches, but I'm not crazy about them. I'll keep them...maybe in time they'll grow on me. Hey, they're just wristwatches.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's a larger watch than it looks like in the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok
Got this for my husband for Christmas; he loves watches and has a large collection. He really liked this one - it's a great watch, with a think profile.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Skagen is an awesome brand