Considering a skagen watch? Look for another brand if you want a quality and durable timepiece. I have had 2 skagen watches, the first one was not waterproof as represented and the bracelet closing mechanism fell apart after a couple of weeks. It was not a warranted fix so I had to pay to get it fixed and wait 6 weeks for it to be returned. The second was bought from Overstock, looked good and actually keeps time. However it got dropped on the floor after one wearing and the glass shattered, due to a design defect where the metal glass housing is right at the edge of the watch. I emailed skagen at the address in the warranty book, and the email came back as 'undeliverable, no such address'. I would not recommend any skagen watches because of design and quality problems.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looks nice but quality is lacking
beautiful elegant watch; only down side was that we had to pay to have it sized which we would not have had to if purchased from a store however, the charge was nominal and the price for the watch was exceptional
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? not....had to have resized for a charge
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent