I read plenty of reviews before choosing this product for my husband's Christmas present. It was reasonably priced, sturdy, and attractive looking both inside and outside (nothing plastic or blingy). The winder runs smoothly and quietly. Can barely hear it. There are 2 suede watch holders, though only one can be running at a time. There is also the option of plug-in or battery power, which is convenient for travelling, too. The box is not nearly as big as some other winders! I was glad that I checked dimensions.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly like the screen image
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate and smaller than other bulky models
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quiet, runs on AC or DC current so it's good for travelers.
I am very happy with this watch winder. The case is attractive and the size and weight are good. Since I keep my winder in my closet, the slight humming noise produced during operation does not affect me. It might be a small issue if the winder was kept near a bed. It also has a blinking light that flashes when in operation. Again, when kept away from a sleeping area, this not an issue. The winder does a good job and looks good.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be just as described
I received the item on time and was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of craftsmanship of this watch winder. My watch has never stopped ticking since I started using this watch winder.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good quality
My husband ordered this winder for me after my constant complaining that my Rolex was not keeping the time and date. WOW...we should have ordered this long ago. It looks like a piece of fine furniture and my watch keeps perfect time and date. A very good product for the money !!
My husband's Rolex has kept perfect time ever since we purchased this winder for him. (A huge improvement from when he didn't have a winder!)I wasn't positive on the brand"Red Rocket" initially...but figured we'd give this one a try before spending a lot more on a similar item from Orbita.The winder is a very pretty color and looks to be of very good quality. We really like how it allows you to see the watch as it sits in the box. Similar winders (with the wood and glass options) elsewhere seemed to cost at least $300 or so.Ironically, a few days after I purchased this via Overstock I noticed that one of our local jewelry stores had the exact same winder for over $200! Overstock continues to be my first place to look whenever purchasing gifts!