I was so pleased with this ring from the moment I opened the package. It sparkles, fits so well and is very comfortable. I was a bit concerned that the eternity aspect of the ring would be uncomfortable but not at all..it feels just as my other rings do with only 12 or 13 jewels on them. I think the size of the jewels allows one to think this ring is actual diamonds. Essentially, I am pleased with this purchase and just may go back for a look at a princess cut eternity band to purchase as well !!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring is lovelier than seen on the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel the quality is very good for this ring.
I'm EXTREMELY disapointed in this ring. This was supposed to be my wedding ring. Bought it the last week of June 2012 for our wedding on 7/3 and I've been wearing it since my wedding day. It's now 9/15...just 2.5 months, and the white gold is wearing off the brass ring. Overstock doesn't include in the description what the gold is overlaying...and you only find out when you get the ring, cause it says it on the bag it comes in. I'm not happy with this ring, and if it weren't for being my wedding band, I wouldn't wear it. Needless to say I am buying NEW!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? When it's new before wearing, PERFECTLY represented...just don't wear it!
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is HORRIBLE! The stones aren't set well and the gold wears off quickly.
This ring looks cheap - more like a gumball machine prize than a faux diamond ring. I purchased this, hoping to wear it in place of my wedding band during later pregnancy. I am returning it, as it looks and feels cheap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks much more glassy than in picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap look and feel.
Saw negative reviews from 4 years ago and was surprised. When I got my ring in the mail (lovely packaging) I could not have been more please. The ring wears comfortable and looks like I spent thousands of $$. I wear it every day and stones and ring look as good as the day is arrived. Highly recommend!!!!
I bought this ring thinking it would be really nice, for 1 it's not a size 6 as described. I wear a size 6 and can't get it on my finger without forcing it and then it's too tight on, and 2 when I got it it sparkled nice then by the time I got home from a few hours at the zoo and an appointment I cleaned it. By the time I went to bed it had lost it's sparkle again, 3 when it came it came in a baggie that was labeled "Brass." I am gonna have a Jeweler check and see if it's really a 14K White Gold Cubic Zarconia because I really don't think it is, my finger is now swollen, red and soar from wearing this MISS SIZED ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was exactly as the Immage but came in a litle baggy labled Brass
- How accurate was the sizing? Wasn't accurate I wear a size 6 and can't get it on my finger with out force and is VERY TIGHT on my finger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not that great
I am wearing this as a space holder while we save up for my real wedding band that I really want and now I am not sure that we need to spend the money on the real one! It is great! For a budget bride I totally recommend it!!!! My fiance will be stoked when i tell him that I found this compared to a 1500 dollar option =)!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This image on the site is very comprable to what I am looking at right now.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was right on the money.
I just love it..My gold band doesn't fit anymore and instead of having it resized I decided to order this one and I just LOVE it!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellant
This ring is beautiful! You get what you pay for and more!! It is a great piece to add to any outfit! YOU CANT WEAR PLATED RINGS 24/7!!!!!! Its a $20 cz ring!! You can paint with clear nail polish or any chip free top coat AND YOUR RING WILL LAST FOREVER! NO SOAP,LOTION,CLEANER !!!!!WEAR,WIPE AND PUT UP DRY!
This ring is perfect especially for the price. I don't know what issues some of the others had, but I have had mine for over a year and it still looks great. I see it is on sale so i am buying another one for me and one for my niece. VERY highly recommend..