This ring looks cheap - more like a gumball machine prize than a faux diamond ring. I purchased this, hoping to wear it in place of my wedding band during later pregnancy. I am returning it, as it looks and feels cheap.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks much more glassy than in picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap look and feel.
I'm EXTREMELY disapointed in this ring. This was supposed to be my wedding ring. Bought it the last week of June 2012 for our wedding on 7/3 and I've been wearing it since my wedding day. It's now 9/15...just 2.5 months, and the white gold is wearing off the brass ring. Overstock doesn't include in the description what the gold is overlaying...and you only find out when you get the ring, cause it says it on the bag it comes in. I'm not happy with this ring, and if it weren't for being my wedding band, I wouldn't wear it. Needless to say I am buying NEW!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? When it's new before wearing, PERFECTLY represented...just don't wear it!
- How accurate was the sizing? VERY accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is HORRIBLE! The stones aren't set well and the gold wears off quickly.
I was so pleased with this ring from the moment I opened the package. It sparkles, fits so well and is very comfortable. I was a bit concerned that the eternity aspect of the ring would be uncomfortable but not at all..it feels just as my other rings do with only 12 or 13 jewels on them. I think the size of the jewels allows one to think this ring is actual diamonds. Essentially, I am pleased with this purchase and just may go back for a look at a princess cut eternity band to purchase as well !!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring is lovelier than seen on the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I feel the quality is very good for this ring.
I bought this ring thinking it would be really nice, for 1 it's not a size 6 as described. I wear a size 6 and can't get it on my finger without forcing it and then it's too tight on, and 2 when I got it it sparkled nice then by the time I got home from a few hours at the zoo and an appointment I cleaned it. By the time I went to bed it had lost it's sparkle again, 3 when it came it came in a baggie that was labeled "Brass." I am gonna have a Jeweler check and see if it's really a 14K White Gold Cubic Zarconia because I really don't think it is, my finger is now swollen, red and soar from wearing this MISS SIZED ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was exactly as the Immage but came in a litle baggy labled Brass
- How accurate was the sizing? Wasn't accurate I wear a size 6 and can't get it on my finger with out force and is VERY TIGHT on my finger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not that great
I am wearing this as a space holder while we save up for my real wedding band that I really want and now I am not sure that we need to spend the money on the real one! It is great! For a budget bride I totally recommend it!!!! My fiance will be stoked when i tell him that I found this compared to a 1500 dollar option =)!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This image on the site is very comprable to what I am looking at right now.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was right on the money.
I just love it..My gold band doesn't fit anymore and instead of having it resized I decided to order this one and I just LOVE it!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellant
These are nice costume pieces. I bought two to wear with a large high set emerald cut CZ ring I received as a gift. I had problems keeping that ring from flipping over on my finger--these rings do the job perfectly! I noted other's commented that the silver toned finish wears off easily. I don't expect to wear them daily so I think the finish will last longer for me.
I love this ring! My wedding rings were recently stolen, and I wanted to replace them quickly with some affordable cubic zirconia options to wear until I'm able to shop for diamonds. This ring makes me wonder why I need diamonds at all. I tried on a diamond band just like this at a jewelry store over the weekend and this one is at least as beautiful. Such a great deal on a piece of jewelry that I admire throughout the day and want to show to everyone. Note that this band is pretty bulky. It's thick and wide and noticeable, not subtle. It will take some getting used to wearing, as it has stones around the entire surface. But I don't picture taking it off anytime soon.