I purchased the neckless and within a few days (2-3) it became dull stained looking. will never buy another from O
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked great,
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. junk
Necklace did not last as long as I had hoped in color. It was worn and not taken off since purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
I've been wearing this for several weeks now, and several people really thought that this is real gold. One commented that it must be worth his one week salary, meaning at least a thousand dollars. I simply say "maybe". Why would I spoil the fun?
This is a very good, well made product. However, I did reteurn it--not because I didn't like it. 7mm is just too big for my small frame. I would love this same necklace if it was about 4 or 5 mm. At first I tried 3mm--that was too small. 7mm was too big. So...4 or 5 mm probably would be perfect!!!!
Just the fact alone that it had the 14k italy engraved in it made me feel it was a good purchase. I have other simon frank chains and they don't have that engraving so I think if you're considering this one, go for it. The cuban links seem to be a little more round than I expected but that isnt enough of a reason to change my mind.