I took the reviews to heart and put some clear nail polish on it. I love the ring, it fits great, it has a beautiful sparkle., This ring exceeded my expectations.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Definately
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good.
I bought this ring for my 84 year old mother for Mothers Day. She loved it. Called me 4 times to tell me how much she loved it. ( I also put clear nail polish on it so she can wear it longer). Great value and delivers the bling she likes.
It's hard to find yellow gold settings, and this one is such an incredible value!! Just the right amount of "bling" without being ostentatious. I coated my ring with clear nail polish (because of previous reviews of the finish not lasting). So far it continues to look great!
"WOW" This ring was so fabulous that my 16 yr. grandaughter saw it and took it. She said it is gorgeous, and I want it, "Can I have it, please Nanna?" She put it on her finger & left and I never got it back. She said all of her friends loved it. Overstock, you have done it again! Another great product for such a great, fantastic price. Congratulations! msjudy304
I bought myself this ring, I work in a busy place. I have lost diamonds out of 2 of my rings. I decided to buy this ring to replace my last one. I have placed my diamond rings in my jewelry box. I am very satisfied with this ring, I have even ordered one in silver for my daughter.
Alas, it seems that "Simon Frank" rings and I are simply not compatible as I've returned all 3 (or is it 4 now) that I've ordered. Now, I do understand that these rings are very cheap price wise but they have such wonderful designs, I would gladly pay 2 or 3 times more for these rings if they were made of better material and looked more authentic. The ring itself is a lovely design and oddly enough, the side stones look more real and have more sparkle than the center stone which looks dull and very fake. I hated to return it because it is such a pretty design but knew I would not wear it because it has that bubblegum/bauble machine look to it! I've also read other reviews where the alleged 14karat gold plating flakes off after a little while. I'm surprised that Overstock carries this line because most of their products are such good quality and I've ordered other CZ rings and authentic gemstones through this site and have always been very happy with quality and overall product. I've just vowed to stay away from the Frank Simon line.
I thought this ring would compliment my real gold jewelry and I took a chance and bought it. It is really pretty on and I think it looks real. Unfortunately after a few days of wear the gold started to peel off revealing a copper colored metal underneath.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very pretty ring for a few days, but then the gold started to peel off the band.
Disappointing, at best. Very cheaply made and no one would guess it's "real." The band looks like it came from the $1 store and the stones truly look like window glass. I realize it was inexpensive but I've had much better deals from Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? OK
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor.
I bought this ring as a gift for my friend. When I opened the box, I was disappointed to see the label of the packaging. The label says "brass" outside. In fact, it looks brass. Although, the advertisement claims it has 14K gold plating, but in fact, it does not have the shininess of gold. I will never shop jewelry on Internet
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Wish the real ring could look like that on the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Pricey for the quality of the product.
This ring looks cheap but you get what you pay for and what can you expect for this low price. I bought it to have a sparkly to wear around everyday so as not to damage my good stuff. It fits the purpose for which I bought it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks better in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the gold looks cheap
I have many rings with real stones and CZ's and this is just not a good ring. I actually gave it away.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image was better
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just not what I was expecting
I have small hands so I ordered the ring in size 4. It is a nice ring but the stones go too far down the sides of the ring for such a small size ... it would have been perfect if they last stone on each side had been removed for a size 4 ring. Nice ring but not for a size 4 .. adjustments need to be if they are going to see it in small sizes.
I wear this band with my engagement ring. It compliments it perfectly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just looked fake.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great quality like I am use to from Overstock.
need to have different sizes in rings as some people wear half sizes as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? okay.
- How accurate was the sizing? need to have more sizes as in half sizes as it is to big on me right now as I think I would rather have a 5 1/2
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very nice.