I lost one of my little gold hoops that I hear all the time so I needed to get another pair. Instead of getting just gold, I decided to get these CZ Hoops. They are a little bigger in diameter than I expected but that is just me. They are just slightly bigger than the size of a nickle. I wear my earrings 24/7 and even shower with them and they still look fabulous. I'm sure I'll need to clean them because of soap residue but I am very happy with them. They have a slight bit of weight to them but not enough to pull on your ear lobe. I'm used to very light gold hoops so this was a change for me. Still love them! These would make a great gift!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They look exactly like the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good, they are slightly bigger than the size of a nickle.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, look much more expensive.
I ordered these for myself and of course I had to give them to my daughter to wear because they made my ears sore (no fault of the earrings). My daughter loves them and they look great on her. I wish that I could wear the cheaper earrings...I guess someday I will learn and not buy earrings that look good and not that are 14k solid gold hooks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They are nicer than they appear
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These are nice
I love these earring snd sometimes I wear them alone with my casual wear and they fit beautifully.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? match to a tee
- How accurate was the sizing? I love the size they can be worn alone or with a larger or smaller pair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very god quality and very durable
Bought these for my mother who is in a nursing home recovering from a broken hip. They do not allow real gold and diamond jewelry there so I bought these for her in the white gold. They asked me to come get the because they are not allowed the real jewelry. I told them they were not real and they just could not imagine that they were not real diamonds and gold.
I was a little perturbed that I had to get something with which to pry the prongs that hold the ear catch in place apart because they were too tight but if you are even a little short of helpless, it can be done pretty easily if you are careful. I'll be 82 in October 2014 and didn't have much of a problem--just a little adjustment and I have been able to enjoy the pretty and inexpensive earrings for two days now. Time will tell how they hold up, but I won't be wearing them every day, so I'm hopeful that they will look good for quite a while.