For the price it is a pretty ring. I wear a 4 and it fits on my ring fingers. Never lost it. Jewel stayed on ever after a year of wearing. However, don't expect it to stay the color it is after wearing it for while. Around the band, the gold changes color(copperish)...at least it's not green. :) Enjoy! I get compliments.
I am very happy with the ring. It does not look fake.. It reminds me of an heirloom ring. I would like like to purchase another for a couple of friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was correct and fits well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am Very happy with my purchase....My only regrets is that I did not get it in Stering Silver. It was not in my size any longer.
For the price I paid I am delighted. I am wearing this ring every day and it is holding up well. It is subtle enough to wear with jeans or an evening out attire. The stone sparkles ust enough to let you and other know it's there but the lacey but strurdy metal work is the showy part of it's beauty.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's holding up well.
The ring looks absolutely gorgeous wearing with my other real gold and real diamond bulky rings. It looks real and brings out my skin tone wich is dark skinned. Received many compliments on ring and a joy to wear with my other real jewelery. Looks very real!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? product was actually bigger than I imagined.pleasant surprise
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality and did not tarnish or turn silver after wearing or exposing ring to water
WHEN I GOT THIS RING I THOUGHT IT WAS SO PRETTY I JUST LOVE IT. ABOUT A WEEK LATER THE RING TURNED ON ME. I WAS SO UPSET BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE IT. NEVER BUYING A RING UNDER 20 DOLLARS AGIAN. DONT BUY PLEASE!!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? YES
- Did the product fit true to size? NO
- How is the quality of the product? POOR
This is a very pretty ring and is a good bargain. For those who care, the inside band is NOT inscribed so there is no indication of GF or CZ. Helps with the fauxness I suppose! This ring runs a full size smaller than I anticipated. I wear one size on my ring finger, and one size larger on my middle birdie finger. I prefer to wear rings on my middle finger, so I bought one size larger. Good thing, because this ring, in that larger size, is snug on my RING finger, which is normally a full size smaller. Had I ordered ring finger size, it would have been too small.
I needed a basic gold ring. I am not a big fan of overlays and I really didn't want the stone but for under $10 bucks I thought "what the heck". Wow was I surprised when it came. It looks even better in real life, and I have had so many complements on it. You canít miss with this one.
I purchased this for my college age daughter for Christmas. She likes the antique look rings, but I wasn't willing to shell out the $$ they cost until she is older. This one fit the bill at a price that is exceptional. No one would ever know looking at it how inexpensive it was. The detail work is smooth and it has a very nice shine to it. If you are looking for a ring that looks large on your hand, you won't like this one. It is a nice petite size, perfect for someone with small hands. I would definitely recommend this ring to a friend.
I purchased this ring in a size 4 (a size normally hard to find) as a pinky ring. I wanted something petite but not invisible. I was not disappointed in the least. The lace design is delicate and catches the light from every angle. Very happy with this ring and would suggest purchasing it for yourself, especially if you have small or slender fingers