I love sapphires and ALWAYS look for them. This ring is comparable to much more expensive rings. The sapphires aren't quite as deep as a real sapphire, but for the price...you can't beat this ring. The other reviews mentioned it being "wide" and I imagined that meant from the base of the finger towards the knuckle. However, it is actually wide as in...you can't put your fingers together. It feels odd on your hand at first, but I got used to it. Again, I've never found a more "real" looking sapphire for anywhere close to this price! I've gotten many many compliments on this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
I was looking for a wedding band with the sapphires in it. I saw this and loved it! The real thing is even better than the pic. The band is thicker and the stones are larger than I anticipated. Nothing about this ring looks cheap. The stones are beautiful! The band is beautiful! Looks perfect with my engagement ring! Thanks overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even better
- How accurate was the sizing? I believe the 4 that I ordered is more like a 4.5 which worked out perfectly for me!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Awesome!
I am a Mom of two young boys under the age of 2. Needless to say I have lots of aundry and dishes to do between them. I bought this so I could wear something on a daily basis without worry of ruining my reguar wedding set. It has so far held up beautifuly. It fits great and wears nicely. I get compliments on it being a beautiful band. The Saphires could be a darker blue but thats not to say they arent dark enough. Its obviously not real so it will have its qourkes. However, its simply a great ring and investment. Not to sparkly to look unrealistic, but just enough to still look authentic and be noticed. I would highly recomend this ring. I absolutely LOOVE it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Almost exact. Its not the same size all the way around the band. It's slightly fater on the sides.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact i'm a 5 and it fit like a perfect 5.If your fingers swell try maybe a half size bigger but its very true to size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems to be well crafted
I was somewhat disappointed with this purchase. The sapphires were not as deep of a blue as I wanted. I wore it for about a month and then placed it in my jewelry box where it has stayed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is better
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was good
beautiful ring I was very happy with it when it came in the mail now however after wearing every for almost a year I have to replace it as the overlay is coming off and the stones have turn hazy. Would buy again knowing it is not an everyday ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Beautiful ring, looks very real! It is very sparkly!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate image
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality
I've only had this ring a couple of weeks. I have a small ring size so I generally get the 4 and it works for me. But for the first time, the 4 was too small, but when i went to exchange it they didnt have it. I can wear it on the other hand, which i guess is a little smaller. It's very pretty piece, but order a little bigger than u need. Also, I find with these bargain types, they shine for a few months, then they get dull and rough, and a little abrasive. But that's ok for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? even nicer
- How accurate was the sizing? not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far so good
again we bought a ring that turned the skin black in one day. After we got the ring we noticed that it said brass on the plastic bag it came in. Given that the other ring purchased to match these rings also turned the skin black in one day we are returning all of the items in this order. Don't waste your money
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the ring says it is overlayed but it does not mention that it is over brass
I just received my ring in the mail yesterday, and it hasn't been off my finger since. I was looking for a more casual version of a wedding band, and for the price, thought this would be a good choice. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase - I would recommend this to anyone looking for a sapphire-type ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very good
I order this on Friday of memorial weekend and it came Tuesday just after it ended. It was delivered very fast and in a very nice little velvet like pouch in the package. I have been wearing it ever since I got it (as a replacement for my wedding ring that was stolen). I have bought "cheap rings" before and I have broken out from it or my finger has changed color due to the cheap metal it is made of. Sometimes it would do both. I have worn this for several days, not taking it off at all and have not had that horrid looking ring on my finger or the break out. The white gold overlay on principal alloy and solid principal alloy dipped in enamel anti-tarnish is so beautiful that I can see my reflection in my ring. The blue and white Diamoness diamond simulants are bright and shiny and sparkle when the light hits it. I love the look of it and the color. I had accidentally hit my had on the bathroom bar at *** yesterday and heard it ting on the metal. I was very worried with it being not expensive that it would have a mark on it or a dent. It had neither and it still looks the same. I love it. I will be shopping here again. Jewelry is crafted of lustrous 14-karat Ring has a real weight of 3.2 grams of NuGold - a
I purchased this ring and two other sapphire anniversary bands. Of all three, this is by far the most substantial band in terms of width and weight. However, the disappointment is in the simulated stones. The "diamonds" do not catch the light or sparkle at all and the "sapphires" are a very washed out, pale blue. It's too bad because the price was so reasonable, but in this case, the price does reflect the quality, or lack there of and I'm afraid I'll end up returning this. If you do purchase the ring, keep in mind that because the band is fairly wide, you may need to order a half size up.
I bought this band because I love sapphires and have several lovely sapphire rings. I have worn it a lot over the last 1-2 years, and it still looks beautiful! I work in a hospital and am constantly washing my hands/using antibacterial gel. The finish on this ring has not eroded at all and the stones are still secure and sparkly with only occasional cleaning. This band can be worn as a wedding band alone or paired with other rings for a great look. If you are wondering about this one--buy it! I am so glad I did.
I was very pleased that the ring fit true to size, the weight is good, but the CZ's could be a bit more "sparkly" or more prominent and it would be an "Excellent" buy! Ok for wearing every day, not so much for a special occasion or for "wows!"
- Did the image onsite match the product? Not exactly
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes! Sz 4 hard to find in costume jewelry
- How is the quality of the product? Good-not great
This is a very nice ring. The band is thicker than I expected, but it still looks beautiful stacked with other rings. The blue stones are a little translucent and not as dark as sapphires would look. Notice the stones don't go around the entire band though. A great purchase at this price!